• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is SBF iPhone app easy to use?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'd like to settle this issue once and for all. Been asked countless times by the phone if I'd like to download the SBF app. Reluctant as so used to Firefox. Can someone help comment about the pros and cons and whether I should migrate?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Seems like no one is using the app. Think I will not install.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Ok if all you want to do is read and reply to messages. However, lots of features aren't in the app eg the rep system.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am using it. It's free. It's convenient.

As Sam said, it's very basic. You wont be able to log in anywhere you please e.g. when you click on Reply with quote or Quick reply, except login at the beginning.

No harm trying it and delete if you dont like it.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Good morning you all.

Thanks for all your honest reply. I thinks I'll past this app for now, reason I post many photos and also do font changes guess sticking to current is better and afterall I'm so used to it.

cheers