• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Owner for ksl d'esplanade residence

LandRover28

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are some many developments in JB town now. Recently, there's is this development, Danga country garden. The deal is pretty enticing, fully refundable booking fees, private beach and next to RTS. But, it's a big estate. A total of 9000 units. Not my cup of tea.

There's a huge development called Southkey, near KSL. There will be a shopping mall in Southkey, managed by Mid Valley (KL) and is 1.5 times the size of Vivo city. Can't remember the road name. Will check if anyone is keen to know.

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Update on 17 Aug. Hope to see water in the pool in my next visit...

IMG_20130818_104228.jpg
QUOTE=austin_hts;1604585]As at 3 Aug 2013.... work is in progress... slowly but surely.....

View attachment 11550[/QUOTE]

IRONMAN123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually notice KSL mall cement floor has many crack. If u come out from the cinema, u will notice that.

Last edited:

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
fully furnished , including curtains mah....
this is the block facing Singapore.

------------------------------------------

you will get the unit la, just a bit slow. how come some of the unit got curtain already??[/QUOTE]

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
y e swimming pool so close to the building, later ppl throw cig butts, tissue papers , chicken wing bones and condoms...titter.gif

kevshen

Alfrescian
Loyal
will go to KSL to check the status next Saturday....24 Aug

today I went to KSL. All units already locked. can't go inside to check. The developer said we will get the unit next month. Confirm all renovation are done.
U can check out some pics below...

Attachments

• entrance.jpg
    entrance.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 407
  • entrance2.jpg
    entrance2.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 376
  • security_office.jpg
    security_office.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 406
  • towerA.jpg
    towerA.jpg
    549.5 KB · Views: 367
  • towerA2.jpg
    towerA2.jpg
    531.3 KB · Views: 353

foopiew

Alfrescian
Loyal
today I went to KSL. All units already locked. can't go inside to check. The developer said we will get the unit next month. Confirm all renovation are done.
U can check out some pics below...

Don't hold your breath.
I went into my unit 15 Aug and took some photos. Guess what is missing.
IMG_1631.JPG

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK what, only the toilet bowl cover missing, should have no problem completed by 2014.
From this angle, can't tell if the shower glass door and floor trap is missing too.
Good luck

The piping r missing too. Likely 2 mths at least to VP.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
The piping r missing too. Likely 2 mths at least to VP.

Hey, this is an upmarket condo and unlike HBD flats, all wirings and pipings works should be concealed.
That round hole beside the toilet bowl is meant for a piped faucet for washing backside and that is missing and of cos the toilet roll holder also missing too.
From the picture, you can see that the tiling work is quite shoddy.

LandRover28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just visited KSL. The contractors are building metal fences to secure the resident's carpark.
Most of the units are locked and those that I can access to, need to touch up and clean up.
Went to the management office and was told that they will send out the letters for collection of keys by next week.
I will go back to the contract again and check what to take over. For examples: carpark lots, aircon units, etc...
I'm not impressed with the pool.There's a difference.

Well, let's see how.

mdmkhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you very much ! Really appreciate your time & effort. Hopefully residences don't have to pay extra to use the swimming pool / gym otherwise the maintenance fee of RM150 is wasted .......... already quite disappointed with some feedbacks regarding the wall. Hope the wall between each unit is concrete and solid (not just some plywood) ........... bought a studio there, we don't drive so don't have a car to park.

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real winners for this condo are KSL shareholders and those early bird buyers (who by the way are collecting interest from KSL due to prolonged delays)

Sg buyers (those late ones who just buy few months ago) are just carrots to be chopped.

I was offered large units high floor 3 room units at 8xx PSF...... guess locals are not buying...... and at the same time manage to find subsale for 2 bedroom units at much lower PSF (650).......

I didnt bite, as KSL by then had changed the golf course to the DINO pool and those 2 towers are practically kissing each other, really no privacy.

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess the developer is trying to stop or mitigate the negative sentiment on this project to avoid negative spillover effect on other projects of theirs. Perhaps making available the "toilet bowl" pic on other forums would encourage positive response on making all defects disappear.