• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kudos to our PM and Government!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As a 17 year old student, I would like to say that PM lee is doing an excellent job in governing Singapore and indeed, I am extremely proud to be a Singaporean citizen. Singapore is an excellent place to live in, with a top-notch education system, clean and green environment, no conflicts, no natural disasters due to its geographical location and most importantly, an excellent and admirable ruling party, the People Action Party(PAP) and government, PM Lee.

Firstly, the soon to come Garden at the airport which has similar concept to Gardens by the Bay. The current Gardens by the Bay has attracted more than 1.7 million visitors. It has indeed brought about significant revenues because when tourists visit Singapore, they will spend money on various sectors such as the food industry, etc. Hence, this indirectly act as a boost to Singapore's potential economic growth. In addition, Singapore is striving to live up to its name "Garden City" which is given by many visitors because the amazing rows of trees that can be found anywhere, from expressway to suburban cities, have left a deep and satisfactory impression on these tourists. Although Garden at the airport will not be profitable in the short run, it will bring about huge revenues to the Singapore's economy in the long run.

Secondly, the education system. Singapore's education system is ranked fifth in the world according to the global survey. It is no doubt that students in schools are stressed and competitive. But, as a student, I feel that such stress and environment are beneficial to my learning as it makes me strive to get better grades. These words are coming from a student who is currently in this education system.

Thirdly, MediShield Life. Many Singaporeans are worried about falling ill when they get older, mainly due to the huge healthcare cost incurred. As such, the Singapore government is implementing this policy as a form of subsidies to lower the financial burden of Singaporeans, especially lower-income families. You can't possibly expect the government to pay for everything. When the government does so, it would mean greater tax burden on the working population and then again, Singaporeans like you would complain.

In summary, I'm not trying to debate on the points you've said but to compliment and be thankful for the kind of environment that PAP and the government has given me. The fact that I'm feeling this way shows that the government is indeed successful in establishing a sense of belonging. Thank you PAP and PM Lee for giving me a peaceful environment to live in where I don't have to wake up everyday worrying about the chaos and conflicts in my country. Ever since the 1964 race riots, you have done a wonderful job in preventing such conflicts from happening again. Eg, integrating the different races together through bilingualism, HDB flats having the different races to live together, passing laws to prevent any discrimination.

Even foreigners like Kevin Beitler, who commented on how amazing Singapore is, can appreciate the goodness in Singapore. But unfortunately, Singaporeans like the one above who insulted PM lee, are unable to and are only good at picking on the little flaws that Singapore flaws. I would not deny that our system may have flaws but it is these flaws that have brought us to greater heights, to be where we are today, from a little red dot to being known to big countries such as USA and China. It is such a disappointment to know that Singaporeans nowadays are going against PM Lee and even, the best ruling party that Singapore could possibly have, PAP.

I hope that one day, Singaporeans would be united and support what the government has put in place for us because this would definitely bring Singapore to even greater heights. Once again, before I end this, thank you PM Lee and PAP for your great effort in governing Singapore.

Ho Hui Min
A 17 year old Singaporean student.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahhahahah what a funny article...what is written is soo funny as its describing la la land that the writer and thread owner should be admitted to the Funny Farm (IMH in Oz terms) as its obvious they are not living in reality but have heads in the clouds,,,

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this is a vision of a young Singaporean
it should be the beacon of light to all our citizens
a young man with hope, with faith, with conviction, with passion and with great dedication
Singapore is going to be a great nation in future
ROME conquered the world
Attila conquered the world
Alexandra conquered the world
Soon ,on day, our little red dot, will also conquer the world
Majulah Singapura!!!!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dear ma hui min...since u r so inspired y not sign immediately w saf for 50 yr.....walk the talk....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dear ma hui min...since u r so inspired y not sign immediately w saf for 50 yr.....walk the talk....

me lau pei with armoured ok...
still volunteering ....armoured the best in the world!!!
my good friend in air force ...also the best in the world
another friend in navy...up and coming to be the best too

we small, but we have the BITE....chilli padi ok...

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me lau pei with armoured ok...
still volunteering ....armoured the best in the world!!!
my good friend in air force ...also the best in the world
another friend in navy...up and coming to be the best too

we small, but we have the BITE....chilli padi ok...

uncle I really love ur patriotism....pls take my place I wish to b discharged fr NS thanks

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
uncle I really love ur patriotism....pls take my place I wish to b discharged fr NS thanks

no problem
just report to Kopi at IMH
surely kana discharged ASAP
then you can best serve your NS looking after the inmates there
we are all very useful singaporeans
even if we are insane, we can still serve ...majulah singapura!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As a 17 year old student, I would like to say that PM lee is doing an excellent job in governing Singapore and indeed, I am extremely proud to be a Singaporean citizen. Singapore is an excellent place to live in, with a top-notch education system, clean and green environment, no conflicts, no natural disasters due to its geographical location and most importantly, an excellent and admirable ruling party, the People Action Party(PAP) and government, PM Lee.

Firstly, the soon to come Garden at the airport which has similar concept to Gardens by the Bay. The current Gardens by the Bay has attracted more than 1.7 million visitors. It has indeed brought about significant revenues because when tourists visit Singapore, they will spend money on various sectors such as the food industry, etc. Hence, this indirectly act as a boost to Singapore's potential economic growth. In addition, Singapore is striving to live up to its name "Garden City" which is given by many visitors because the amazing rows of trees that can be found anywhere, from expressway to suburban cities, have left a deep and satisfactory impression on these tourists. Although Garden at the airport will not be profitable in the short run, it will bring about huge revenues to the Singapore's economy in the long run.

Secondly, the education system. Singapore's education system is ranked fifth in the world according to the global survey. It is no doubt that students in schools are stressed and competitive. But, as a student, I feel that such stress and environment are beneficial to my learning as it makes me strive to get better grades. These words are coming from a student who is currently in this education system.

Thirdly, MediShield Life. Many Singaporeans are worried about falling ill when they get older, mainly due to the huge healthcare cost incurred. As such, the Singapore government is implementing this policy as a form of subsidies to lower the financial burden of Singaporeans, especially lower-income families. You can't possibly expect the government to pay for everything. When the government does so, it would mean greater tax burden on the working population and then again, Singaporeans like you would complain.

In summary, I'm not trying to debate on the points you've said but to compliment and be thankful for the kind of environment that PAP and the government has given me. The fact that I'm feeling this way shows that the government is indeed successful in establishing a sense of belonging. Thank you PAP and PM Lee for giving me a peaceful environment to live in where I don't have to wake up everyday worrying about the chaos and conflicts in my country. Ever since the 1964 race riots, you have done a wonderful job in preventing such conflicts from happening again. Eg, integrating the different races together through bilingualism, HDB flats having the different races to live together, passing laws to prevent any discrimination.

Even foreigners like Kevin Beitler, who commented on how amazing Singapore is, can appreciate the goodness in Singapore. But unfortunately, Singaporeans like the one above who insulted PM lee, are unable to and are only good at picking on the little flaws that Singapore flaws. I would not deny that our system may have flaws but it is these flaws that have brought us to greater heights, to be where we are today, from a little red dot to being known to big countries such as USA and China. It is such a disappointment to know that Singaporeans nowadays are going against PM Lee and even, the best ruling party that Singapore could possibly have, PAP.

I hope that one day, Singaporeans would be united and support what the government has put in place for us because this would definitely bring Singapore to even greater heights. Once again, before I end this, thank you PM Lee and PAP for your great effort in governing Singapore.

Ho Hui Min
A 17 year old Singaporean student.

fuck lah 17 years old still have not taste of real life yet and you ask an immature brats to comment on it.. what the fuck are you hinting.. ask a 39 year old experience PMET who is married and with kids to share with you, see what they say... provided they are not PAP low life..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ho Hui Min A 17 year old Singaporean student.

It's always good to unleash your propaganda on impressionable youths... there's a higher success rate. :wink:

Even higher if that youth is female. :cool:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's always good to unleash your propaganda on impressionable youths... there's a higher success rate. :wink:

Even higher if that youth is female. :cool:

when I was 17 , I was against the government and against the whole world

now I love singapore and I think our government is truly a good, honest and capable government

majulah singapura!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank sir'
it's good to have some opposition
checks and balances are important
have a good day sir

I won an essay competition in School when I was 17, that praises the PAP government to the heavens, I still have that original essay with me, the prize went to the bin..don't know when. We all grow up, & when reality strikes you...never mind... that was a work of fiction, the essay! hmmmm