• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serena Wee very sexy this morning in court

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her legs very skinny and she walks as if there is a very wide gap between her legs...I think it was kept "open" too often and too long.

Must 'open' to let off some heat, if not the orifice gets too heated up, by too much, 'boring'!!

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serina Wee was handling music firm Xtron Productions' accounts and finances even when she was an employee of City Harvest Church, the state sought to show on Tuesday.

In fact, she was a church employee when she was involved in the plan for Xtron to issue bonds that are at the centre of the criminal trial against the church's leaders.

Questioning Xtron director Choong Kar Weng on the witness stand, the state noted that Wee was a church employee and was not on Xtron's payroll when she was involved in the company's discussions to issue the bonds.

Mr Choong said he had final say over the plan, and added: "Whether people are under payroll or not, I make a decision about who I trust. Serina was not officially Xtron's accountant but she was doing the accounts for Xtron. I really trusted her."

City Harvest founder Kong Hee and five of his deputies including Wee were charged last year with conspiring to cheat the church of millions of dollars. They allegedly misused $24 million of church funds to bankroll the music career of Kong's pop-singer wife Ho Yeow Sun, and then purportedly took another $26 million to cover up the first amount.

This was done by funnelling the church funds through two companies including Xtron, which managed Ms Ho between 2003 and 2008. As part of the misuse of funds, the companies issued bonds which the church invested in, the state said.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are talking about a holey hole...the light may be so bright..you may be blinded...you ask for upskirt video..damnation be upon you!..now go repent!

Christians can go repent in sackcloth and ashes.

I prefer to repaint in loincloth and fleshes.

Anyhow, here's another pic of the amazingly powdered up beauty Serina Wee.

wee082713e.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is quite a looker,,,is this after she has gone under the knife?

Christians can go repent in sackcloth and ashes.

I prefer to repaint in loincloth and fleshes.

Anyhow, here's another pic of the amazingly powdered up beauty Serina Wee.

wee082713e.jpg