• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Lacoste experts out there ?

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real Lacoste the buayak's head is on the left or right ?

Last night I was at Patpong and I saw this wallet...very sui. But the Lacoste buayak's head is on the left, and I wasn't very sure. When I looked up the Internet, sometimes the head is on the left, sometimes on the right.

Such a simple question and yet you don't know. Go take up jogging instead, it's an easier activity for an old, ugly and stupid woman like you.:p:biggrin::wink:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
A good comfy underwear is good enough, e.g. Byford, Goldlion or Crocodile. I can't imagine what prestige is there to be had with underwear. It's not like a Rolex watch or Mont Blanc pen or Du Pont lighter that can be shown off. By the time an underwear is shown, the prestige depends on the performance of what lies beneath, not the brand of the garment.

During my NS time time, SAF issued white crocodile underwears to new recruits. Those that can fit a chicken inside. Tried wearing one, but because it's big, my little brother and it's 2 bally neighbours tend to "slipped"out of position! :o

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lacoste crocodile faces right with tail down, Crocodile faces left with tail up.

Lacoste is overhyped and overpriced. Crocodile is good enough.

Didn't Lascote tried to sue Croc for patent infringement when they first came into the Singapore market?

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC showing off half-fck english at the zoo:

“哇!!你们看!! 那只 LACOSTE 嘴张得那么大呀!!”

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't Lascote tried to sue Croc for patent infringement when they first came into the Singapore market?

Crocodile is HQed in HK. Yes, Lacoste did sue Crocodile. I think it ended in a stalemate. Wasted lots of time and legal fees.

PRC showing off half-fck english at the zoo:

“哇!!你们看!! 那只 LACOSTE 嘴张得那么大呀!!”

Lacoste doesn't mean crocodile. It's the name of the French tennis player (Rene Lacoste) nicknamed crocodile who founded the company.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth, why you seem to know every damn thing under the sky ?

Just cursory, rudimentary and superficial, very far from everything, especially if it's to be in detail. For details, one'd have to Google and Wiki for hours and come up with less than half of it. Awareness is different from knowledge. Don't be impressed (I trust nobody is anyway). :cool:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I insist that I'm impressed. Especially your ability to come across as very convincing even at times when you're not sure.

Thanks. :smile: We all learn more by sharing more. When I'm unsure, I'd usually qualify it as a thought or opinion, so that I can stand to be corrected by someone else out there knows more and more correctly. There're more benefits to be corrected and learn more than winning arguments for ego's sake. :wink:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. :smile: We all learn more by sharing more. When I'm unsure, I'd usually qualify it as a thought or opinion, so that I can stand to be corrected by someone else out there knows more and more correctly. There're more benefits to be corrected and learn more than winning arguments for ego's sake. :wink:

Can I put you in the PAP camp so that you can influence the ministers to be like you ?