• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

YOG Goalie too Fat

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
football_21.jpg

Fashah Rosedin

He is easily the weakest in the whole team and cost them the final spot.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
FASHAH 'THE BEAR'

# Name: Fashah Rosedin

# Position: Goalkeeper

HIS TEAMMATES call him The Bear, and it is not difficult to see why.

He is only 15 years old, but Cubs goalkeeper Fashah Rosedin stands at an imposing 1.82m and weighs a solid 91kg.

This guy looks like another animal, not a bear.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
football_21.jpg

Fashah Rosedin

He is easily the weakest in the whole team and cost them the final spot.

you are a FOOL. he played his heart out in singapore vs montenagro and pulled off many wonderful saves.

YOU are not even half as good as his left small toe.

fuck off you bastard. leave the boy alone. :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are a FOOL. he played his heart out in singapore vs montenagro and pulled off many wonderful saves.

YOU are not even half as good as his left small toe.

fuck off you bastard. leave the boy alone. :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Blocking balls that fly directly into your fat stomach and face i do not include under making a save. Sorry

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watch the short snippets of YOG football during news at 9.30 .

And I think the play is more spirited than WC .

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blocking balls that fly directly into your fat stomach and face i do not include under making a save. Sorry

then you OBVIOUSLY did NOT watch Singapore vs Montenagro.

if you want to fuck the PAP, please go ahead. but the young lions, they showed more spirit than the national team. better fitness. better desire. better everything (except skill lah, but that will develop over time)

and you think its so easy to block a ball flying straight at your face at up to 75miles per hour?? you obviously have not played as a goal keeper. playing FIFA2007 does not qualify you to comment on goalkeeping.

you're just another lan jiao keyboard warrior, miserable with your own existence, and hence putting down the whole world, hoping the world will sink to your pathetic level.

leave the young lions alone.

:oIo:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being fat will reduce his agility but it increases his strength and composure so it depends on situations.

I saw him retaliates against one of the Hati striker, using his size to frighten his opponent.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being fat will reduce his agility but it increases his strength and composure so it depends on situations.

I saw him retaliates against one of the Hati striker, using his size to frighten his opponent.

1 or 2 mins after that incident, haiti scores their 1st goal. :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is only 15 years old, but Cubs goalkeeper Fashah Rosedin stands at an imposing 1.82m and weighs a solid 91kg.

This guy looks like another animal, not a bear.

goalkeeper big size good.
if he can grow into 2m and 100 kg then even better.
big goalie are intimidating presence in goal.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fat or thin, big or small, that fattish keeper did drop a clanger & as a result Haiti scored.
Spore has the entire 2nd half to equalise but didnt take their chances. Were Haiti the better team or was it simply Spore couldnt take the pressure? So what if they played their hearts out against Zimbabwe & Montenegro? This tournament is about playing at least 4-5 games to reach the finals & not your one off 3 pointer weekly game.
Clearly, the fault lies with the keeper. He misjudged the flight & velocity of the ball & it skidded off his fattish palms. Shit happens. he's only a youngster & Im sure he wont make silly mistakes like that in future & if he decides to take football as his career.