• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

True opposition supporter versus fake supporter

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Here's what I have observed about true versus fake opposition supporters:

TRUE oppo supporters:

(1) Have one consistent message: Vote opposition, no matter who it is.

(2) Are not afraid to disagree with each other. Argues maturely in the forum.

(3) Acknowledge that oppo also have their fault, and they still have long way to go, but nonetheless u should support them and vote for them.

Examples of TRUE oppo supporters: Goh Meng Seng, Kingrant, Chaopappypoodle, Uncle Yap, Scroobal, Ramseth, Perspective

FAKE oppo supporters:

(1) Always declare UNDYING LOVE for the opposition, but are INTOLERANT of alternative views

(2) Do not practice what they preach: they claim they believe in free speech but call others "PAP DOG" for disagreeing with them.

(3) Always BLINDLY support opposition without caring what mistakes oppo is making. They repeated chanting to declare their love for oppo is extremely hypocritical.

(4) Are very afraid to allow oppo to be put under scrutiny. Are afraid that oppo will never stand up to scrutiny.

Examples of FAKE OPPO SUPPORTER: you know who you are!

Why are FAKE oppo supporter creating discord: because they are always behaving in a way that paints the rest of opposition supporters in a BAD LIGHT.

When neutral parties read their postings, they will have a very bad impression of oppo supporters. they will think opposition supporters are juvenile, immature, spoilt brats!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like this article although I don't think the term Fake opposition supporter should be used. I mean those pple are still supporting the opposition though in the wrong way. IMO U should use the term Smart opposition supporter vs Stupid opposition supporter

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Further observations of FAKE oppo supporters:

(a) Some of them always try to be SOWING DISCORD, by pitting one party against another party, or by elevating one party and PUTTING DOWN OTHER PARTIES!

(b) BEWARE: They are a couple of fake oppo supporter who claim to be Reform Party/KJ supporter, but you can tell they are FAKE because they snub other oppo parties unfairly and indiscriminately!

(c) Many fake supporters never read the oppo parties manifesto! They parrot everything the parties say, without realizing different parties have slightly different political ideas. They contradict themselves eventually because they don't realize the subtle difference!

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got true PAP Supporters vs FAKE PAP Supporters? :confused::confused:

6.66% vs 66.6%

I think my mom voted for PAP all life but she actually don't know a single shit of politics, and I will call her FAKE PAP SUPPORTER, you agree?

:rolleyes:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Examples of TRUE oppo supporters: Goh Meng Seng, Kingrant, Chaopappypoodle, Uncle Yap, Scroobal, Ramseth, Perspective

FAKE oppo supporters:
(1) Always declare UNDYING LOVE for the opposition, but are INTOLERANT of alternative views

you joking? 2/3 of your names here are clearly too strong opinionated, almost intolerant of alternative views.

but it's fine with me if you want to start a thread to suck their LP.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got true PAP Supporters vs FAKE PAP Supporters? :confused::confused:

6.66% vs 66.6%

I think my mom voted for PAP all life but she actually don't know a single shit of politics, and I will call her FAKE PAP SUPPORTER, you agree?

:rolleyes:

Example of "true" PAP supporter = Clinton666 :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Further observations of FAKE oppo supporters:

(a) Some of them always try to be SOWING DISCORD, by pitting one party against another party, or by elevating one party and PUTTING DOWN OTHER PARTIES!

(b) BEWARE: They are a couple of fake oppo supporter who claim to be Reform Party/KJ supporter, but you can tell they are FAKE because they snub other oppo parties unfairly and indiscriminately!

(c) Many fake supporters never read the oppo parties manifesto! They parrot everything the parties say, without realizing different parties have slightly different political ideas. They contradict themselves eventually because they don't realize the subtle difference!

Can you name the fake ones? At least we know where you are coming from!

I don't read political parties manifesto. So, am I fake? But quite sure I am in the Anti-PAP camp. Will give my vote to anyone except PAP.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Btw, the level of Spy vs Spy in this forum is getting very sophisticated.:smile:

So much so, the long running view of this forum to be anti-PAP is no longer true. Today, there are as much active forumers in PAP camp as there are in the opposite camp.

That's why you can no longer take them as face value. As the election is hotting up, you will definitely getting more confuse, as more of these masqueraders will be turning and also getting meaner towards opposition. :mad:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be true opposition, Sinkie needs to have both brains and balls!

When have there been more than 50% of Sinkes that have BOTH?

Maybe in the pre-1960s there are but definitely extinct by now.

Presently, some have brains but definitely no BALLS!

Some have Balls but definitely NO BRAINS!

Use the HDB agenda on Sinkie and suddenly more than 50% of Sinkies have NO BRAINS AND BALLS!

So easy to explain and TS need to be so 'technical' about all of this!

But one thing is for sure, LKY have most Sinkies BY THEIR BALLS!:biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Personally I think it should look like this

Pro-Opposition coz they like wat they see from the opposition camp = true opposition supporters

Anti PAP coz they dun like wat the government is doing = Fake opposition supporters

Pro Opposition becoz he/she is Anti PAP = Fake opposition supporters. The problem I see here is that the vast majority of opposition supporters belong into this category. Don't know what the f is going on but support them just becoz the enemy of my enemy must be my friend. Most of this jokers fit into all points 1 - 4 of the first post

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I like this article although I don't think the term Fake opposition supporter should be used. I mean those pple are still supporting the opposition though in the wrong way. IMO U should use the term Smart opposition supporter vs Stupid opposition supporter

Yes I agree with you. It should be better stated as smart versus dumb. :p

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Uncle Yap is not an opposition supporter, but an opposition groupie spoiling for a fight with PAP.

To put Scroobal and him in the same sentence is an insult to the sentence...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all don't play play with Uncle Yap. He got sabre. Samurai see also scared and respect.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ramseth ? You must be joking. He is good at licking GMS' balls, but don't let that fool you into thinking that he supports Oppositions. He wants to rub shoulders with both PAP and Oppositions, and that has always been his message.

"Before the Cock crows, Ramseth will deny GMS three times."

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth ? You must be joking. He is good at licking GMS' balls, but don't let that fool you into thinking that he supports Oppositions. He wants to rub shoulders with both PAP and Oppositions, and that has always been his message.

"Before the Cock crows, Ramseth will deny GMS three times."

Correction. I don't need to "want" to. I rub shoulders with many them already. On both sides, yes. Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer. If you don't know that, my mistake, I've over-estimated you.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's what I have observed about true versus fake opposition supporters:

TRUE oppo supporters:

(1) Have one consistent message: Vote opposition, no matter who it is.

(2) Are not afraid to disagree with each other. Argues maturely in the forum.

(3) Acknowledge that oppo also have their fault, and they still have long way to go, but nonetheless u should support them and vote for them.

FAKE oppo supporters:

(2) Do not practice what they preach: they claim they believe in free speech but call others "PAP DOG" for disagreeing with them.

(3) Always BLINDLY support opposition without caring what mistakes oppo is making. They repeated chanting to declare their love for oppo is extremely hypocritical.

(4) Are very afraid to allow oppo to be put under scrutiny. Are afraid that oppo will never stand up to scrutiny.

Examples of FAKE OPPO SUPPORTER: you know who you are!

Why are FAKE oppo supporter creating discord: because they are always behaving in a way that paints the rest of opposition supporters in a BAD LIGHT.

When neutral parties read their postings, they will have a very bad impression of oppo supporters. they will think opposition supporters are juvenile, immature, spoilt brats!

knn who u think u r!? grouping people into fake and real, lang pa soh! u seen like creating conflict among forumer here, ur statement show that u r a piece of shit!!!:oIo:

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Call me "Fake" opposition supporter if you want and must but dear Mr GMS is definitely not deserving of any MP positions.

With his atrocious standard of english and constantly been "misquoted" by the media.. I wonder what augurs for the country if it will be ran under this kind of sub of all subs standard.

Seriously. Mr GMS is a sincere man, integrity maybe split in between, capability also nilch, persona - terrible, and if you think supporting this sub standard makes me a true opposition supporter?

I rather kiss PAP's ARSE!

If GMS is serious go and serve under another greater leader. otherwise it is obvious he is punting for the salary if not he had a back door to Hong Kong.