• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what is the most expensive things you ever paid for ?

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
1 plate of Char Kway Teow and given to someone who not only did not fulfill his promises and me ended up costing even more plates of Char Kway Teow.

:mad:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
i thought you going to say punggol nasi lemak :biggrin:

No matter how expensive, at least I can fill my stomach and is tangible, unlike the Char Kway Teow with return for more plates somemore to be given away.

To be honest, just ate the Punggol nasi lemak a couple days ago, after the gambling losses, I notice the price list that use to display is no longer there, so conservatively ordered egg, luncheon meat and ikan billis, cost me $3.40. Ya, that's my fixed for the month. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think i should change the thread to " what is the most expensive thing you paid for and you regreted it " .

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
SGD500k ? i missed out that "k"... tot was 500 bucks.
You must be loaded with tonnes of cash ... :biggrin::biggrin:

what cash....you play margin with stock market, u only need credit lines.
get a few brokers..and you can easily get few hundred k credit especially in the past...
......so now you know why i am called kukubird.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No matter how expensive, at least I can fill my stomach and is tangible, unlike the Char Kway Teow with return for more plates somemore to be given away.

To be honest, just ate the Punggol nasi lemak a couple days ago, after the gambling losses, I notice the price list that use to display is no longer there, so conservatively ordered egg, luncheon meat and ikan billis, cost me $3.40. Ya, that's my fixed for the month. :biggrin:

i love the taste of punggol nasi lemak ....very good . especially the chicken wings and the chilli ...no horse run . :smile: