• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today seemed like a long day for me

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't wait for the result to be out. It is going to drag until 3am by the time all the slips are counted.

Anyone volunteer at the polling station to witness the counting process? I scared pap people cheat.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Going back to sleep. Never sleep yesterday because today so important to me. Hope by the time I wake up, the counting process start.

I wish all my fellow countrymen do your very best for Singaporeans. This is the day! Don't expect PAP to keep their promise.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
kazuo,

87-0 definitely will not happen.

I am praying for 29 Seats for Opposition : 58 Seats for PAP

with 29 Seats, the Opposition can oppose any Policies from PAP.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
kazuo,

87-0 definitely will not happen.

I am praying for 29 Seats for Opposition : 58 Seats for PAP

with 29 Seats, the Opposition can oppose any Policies from PAP.

5 seats at best. Mark my words. If not, I'll chop off clinton666's cock.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't wait for the result to be out. It is going to drag until 3am by the time all the slips are counted.

You're right. This is the biggest GE we have had in 50 years. It must be a logistics nightmare for the elections dept. Counting may go on until past mid night.