• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SIA pilot self pwned

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the right airport clearance you can enter the transit area to see your GF off. But pilots and crews are just like paxs, they have to go through passport control but through faster lane. He is a gong kia alright. Some mothers do have them. About 60% of sinkies.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the right airport clearance you can enter the transit area to see your GF off. But pilots and crews are just like paxs, they have to go through passport control but through faster lane. He is a gong kia alright. Some mothers do have them. About 60% of sinkies.

yes i can attest to this. i was attached to caas during my poly days for industrial orientation. as the nature of work is bldg maintenance, we are given passes that allow access to transit areas, cargo areas etc.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes i can attest to this. i was attached to caas during my poly days for industrial orientation. as the nature of work is bldg maintenance, we are given passes that allow access to transit areas, cargo areas etc.
You are allowed to enter because of your job requiremenet, but pilots are not supposed to be inside unless they are flying, they dun have free access to go in/out of transit area.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun think that he is allowed to go out at the same exit after he left the departure custom counter.

correct me if i am wrong...he will have a SIA staff pass id him as pilot, airport pass with access code A, B C...something like that. He enter using airport pass..bcos even a shop assistant inside the duty free zone has an airport pass.

once he inside, he can jalan jalan anywhere and exit from the staff / airport pass holder entrance / exit.

His 2 mistakes - one, he turn up in uniform as a pilot, for fuck i dunno, second, he exit via immigration channel using his passport.

i suspect he tried to buy duty free liquor / ciggy which require passport.

in any case, he is kok...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has the pass to enter the crew/staff security entrance, but he still need to clear the custom side to send his GF to the gate, everybody have to. Hmm... come to think of it, how the fuck the cutom know he's not flying at all? LOL

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Airport has a number of security rooms with one way glass and the entire has a camera system that can track an individual continuously to any part of the building until they enter a toilet. The Airport is a high security zone. It carries a higher classification of security than most army camps. The purpose is typically terrorism related and also the tracking of persons of high interest who are likely to fly in.

Singapore Airlines crew have their own locker rooms. An SIA pilot who changes in a normal public toilet is an oddity. He was probably tracked and the immigration counter that he went to was alerted.

Next time you are at the airport, look out for broad wall with large rectangle window frame with silver coating and you cannot see thru, typically where there is a clear line of sight to more than one wide corridor (at intersection). Just don't stay at the window frame and show your middle finger.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's a fucking silly cheap crap. Everybody with commonsense knows that you can enter by buying a cheap ticket usually less than S$100 including airport tax. To where doesn't matter really, since your purpose is entering, not going.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We need to know SIA is SIA, CAAS is CAAS, 2 separate entities, with the latter having easier access to the premises. SIA crew have to report at their base at T3 basement 2A, Stewardess or Pilot, they have to be properly attired before their flight. It is not uncommon for them that after their flight, they changed their attire into civilian attire in common toilets, I've seen it many times.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what pussy is so important that he has to send her off in the boarding area, a difference of only 1-2 hours.

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has the pass to enter the crew/staff security entrance, but he still need to clear the custom side to send his GF to the gate, everybody have to. Hmm... come to think of it, how the fuck the cutom know he's not flying at all? LOL

You Kampong boy? Neber travel by air? No customs after clearing IMmigration for departure! Customs counter applicable for arrival. Dun knoe dun ani hoe tok.

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a fucking silly cheap crap. Everybody with commonsense knows that you can enter by buying a cheap ticket usually less than S$100 including airport tax. To where doesn't matter really, since your purpose is entering, not going.

this is very smart. Tok cock. This is "hindsight"

niwdee

Alfrescian
Loyal
what pussy is so important that he has to send her off in the boarding area, a difference of only 1-2 hours.

These type of pussies?

cathay-pacific-in-flight-service-scandal-1_thumb.jpg

cathypacific560.jpg

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You Kampong boy? Neber travel by air? No customs after clearing IMmigration for departure! Customs counter applicable for arrival. Dun knoe dun ani hoe tok.
Isn't custom = immigration? LOL, if no counter, foreigners how? Hahaha...