• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

iPhone5 is out!!

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nokia-Microsoft should learn from Apple. Announce new product today, pricing announced and available in retail within 1-2 weeks.

?

Nokia microsoft dont have a price plan and shipment date yet because they are just gauging the response from
the launch. Depending on the analyst feedback at the launch, then they place manufacturing order and then devise a price plan based on anticipated response. If response is lukewarm, pricing will be lowend. Looks like Lumia 920 is gonna lose big to i5 and S3! Requiem for Nokia!

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But the problem is in the meantime they only have Pink colours left..:mad: Tommorow need to call them again to find out if the new stock of other colours have arrived.

haha..ok what pink color....alamaking fav color...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha..ok what pink color....alamaking fav color...

Nokia has made great effort to promote a pink phone. It had even launched a pink nail polish.

[video=youtube;bdFkWQNY_nU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdFkWQNY_nU[/video]

pinkpolish.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goodle map gone, Apple have their own map (not sure good or not)

Wow good luck to iPhone 5 users with their new Apple map. It is surprising that Apple has decided to do away with Google maps after 5 years.

I remember reading somewhere that iPhones activation was a big revenue source for Google because of the Google maps

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow good luck to iPhone 5 users with their new Apple map. It is surprising that Apple has decided to do away with Google maps after 5 years.

I remember reading somewhere that iPhones activation was a big revenue source for Google because of the Google maps

Its no surprise that Apple ditch Google map, after all they are competitors, however i saw the demo of the new map app, looks good, hahaha

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good points
A6 Processor
4-inch (diagonal) Retina display
Thinner
Longer battery life (I doubt so..)
Facetime works with 3G (yay!!!)
Facebook default app
Goodle map gone, Apple have their own map (not sure good or not)

Bad points
Nano Sim
Size changed (accessories have to change)
New charger connector (wtf...)

Overall...... GOOD TO BUY LAH :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Accessories need not change. There are adapters to the "lightning" connection cable.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One other we need to do when we buy the new iPhone:- learn to speak Mandarin like a PRC or speak Cantonese like a Hongkie. These are the two new dialects that Siri recognizes.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One other we need to do when we buy the new iPhone:- learn to speak Mandarin like a PRC or speak Cantonese like a Hongkie. These are the two new dialects that Siri recognizes.

Siri understands Cantonese...so, we can say " C li, dieu cow lei"..what will the reply be? "ne mo kar gow" FS! :biggrin:

Last edited: