• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LTA turns a blind eye to illegal parkings at grassroots event

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: MP Seah: I told LTA officers not to issue summons at my grassroots event

Seah Kian Peng is a useless MF of the highest calibre. I once had to get him to do something for my company and let me tell you, the farker is one of the most arrogant farker I've ever come across. Like the hokkien say: "Kek lanchiau sei".
typical useless PAP MEMBER who suck Lee family cock and cunt to achieve weath

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheebye MP Seah. I hate those illegal parking than those parking in parking lot without coupon.
Illegal parking is more dangerous and inconvenient.
If ok for illegal parking next time all parking in front of his house or block his car.

Agree.. Next time should park one big lorry trailer outside the gate of his house..

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Least corrupt cuntry in the world eh? :rolleyes:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When i park on double yellow line, not obstructing traffic and causing any public disturbances also kena summon.. MP tua kee ah?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aye !

When i park on double yellow line, not obstructing traffic and causing any public disturbances also kena summon.. MP tua kee ah?

Can I believe this ? Of course, this is the way how these evil PAP operates. I had already knew them ever since I was young. 领教过了!:rolleyes:

[video=youtube;SAyJb1JpVw4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAyJb1JpVw4[/video]

Aye ! Aye ! Aye to the captain of Lithuania.

Dragon8899

Alfrescian
Loyal

Give and take is a good approach, but everyone must agree to this approach first, or it will be showing favoritism and possibly displaying abuse of power. Should red card this guy Seah for displaying excessive stupidity and ignorance on this matter.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No one highlight the bigger problem.

Chief Executive Officer (Singapore), NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Seah Kian Peng is a useless MF of the highest calibre. I once had to get him to do something for my company and let me tell you, the farker is one of the most arrogant farker I've ever come across. Like the hokkien say: "Kek lanchiau sei".

Maybe he needs a rite of fire? like one of his comrades!..."arrogant, pompous, B#$@!#$d right?? hmmm

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I was driving there, I saw an enforcement officer about to book some cars; I stopped and told him that many residents would be at the party and, unless their cars were obstructing traffic, to apply a light touch and not issue any summons.

This was not the peak period, the cars were parked in an orderly manner and I do not think there were any public safety issues as Ms Chin stated.

I am an advocate that everyone, resident or not, should be reasonable and considerate, with a give and take approach.

all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.

welcome to the world of PAP.

Thanks to MP Seah for reminding us of this.

PAP shall be welcomed into our world in 2016.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe he needs a rite of fire? like one of his comrades!..."arrogant, pompous, B#$@!#$d right?? hmmm

This kuai-lan PAP MP above the law in the Republic of Singapore ? This pap cockroach would be dealt with the same way as the kuai-lan Sen Han Thong,sooner or later.This farker is a back-door MP in Marine Parade GRC.Let' see if he got balls to stand election in a SMC.U see this type of kuai-lan face,u spit on it.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is unacceptable.

Remind us how easily they suka suka change the retirement age from 55 to 65 and beyond, resulting in OUR hard earned Cpf being locked up !!:mad:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is unacceptable.

Remind us how easily they suka suka change the retirement age from 55 to 65 and beyond, resulting in OUR hard earned Cpf being locked up !!:mad:

It is boiling on the ground I heard from my friends some were shouting at the coffeeshop and scolding CCB. What to do?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
phpe5WKuL.jpg

276496_119375544807415_1855733_n.jpg

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You forgot? the IMmortals ( that is after Emeritus) & lesser mortals...nothing in between, never mind how many systems or how many moons Jupiter has!?

Bro halsey02, thank you for your kind reminder. Yes you are right, there so many layers like in rampant corruption, where there are layers upon layers to grease. :o :(

Corruption itself may sometime be deemed not entirely negative as some corruption may be able to facilitate in getting what one wanted. After all politics is who gets what, when and how. :rolleyes:

It is rampant corruptions with the multilayers of it that is really BAD. Soon even the lowest level begin to ask for greasing as they saw they masters doing the same. :mad:

Last edited:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro garlic, what to do, 60% think he is tau kee. :mad:

I despise such characters. :mad:

It is a clear abuse of power. More important, LTA choose to kow tow to such despicable characters. :mad: :mad:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is boiling on the ground I heard from my friends some were shouting at the coffeeshop and scolding CCB. What to do?

Bro Bigfuck, did you ask your friends if they went to ask those who were shouting "CCB" who they voted for in 2011? :rolleyes: :p

Please remember to ask your friend to ask next time if they forgot. Trust me, such subtle reinforcements over time is very effective in countering the effects of the propaganda prostitute MSM. :wink: :biggrin:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Seah-Kian-Peng/119375544807415?fref=ts

He is really that stupid and does not understand what are corrupt practices. LTA officer is not in a position to play baogong. Procedure is book first and let HQ waive summon. Like that everyone all can do the same. I believe there have been many cases where people go for funeral kenna booked. So what about such cases?

Bro Bigfuck, during my dad's wake, I almost kana booked. :o

I had to run out and explained to the ticketing officer that it is my dad's wake. He was right in front of my car then. Thank goodness, he has yet to issue the summon. Some of those who were attending the wake got a ticket. I was told to drive my vehicle away. We have to wayang to drive the car one round somewhere before returning to park. :(

That ticketing officer is kind enough to let the reminder of us go. At least he has a heart. :smile: :wink: