• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Friend Says Abortion Is Murder

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
abortion is not murder.
because life is not sacred.
homo sapiens only one species out of thousands.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend Cpt. Goh Meng Seng says abortion is murder. What do you think?

Depends on religion and family opinions.

If you ask me, if both couple can take care of the child, they should not abort. But if both couple (eg, very very young only 15,16) then abortion may be a better solution.

It's a subjective issue. And best left to the parties involved to decide what's best. We can only stand on the sideline and give our views.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your friend is an idiot. Hope he is not the same GMS in this forum.

Yeah, that's the one. Hope you all help knock some sense into his fat skull.

Always anyhow accuse me of murder when I advise my girlfriend to go for abortion.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend Cpt. Goh Meng Seng says abortion is murder. What do you think?

So long as the living thing is still attached to the mum's feeding tube, it may not be murder.

To let an unwanted child into the world is a greater crime.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So long as the living thing is still attached to the mum's feeding tube, it may not be murder.

To let an unwanted child into the world is a greater crime.

Tell that to Cpt. Goh. When he and his troops got lost in Australian outback, they shot kangaroos and crocodiles to BBQ and he said it's not murder. My girlfriend got 2-month pregnancy went abortion and he screamed murderers!

greatjoy88

Alfrescian
Loyal
A foetus is a LIFE, It create by your union in medical term.
Doctor know that they are helping to terminate a..................
The world call it abortion, sound better

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A foetus is a LIFE, It create by your union in medical term.
Doctor know that they are helping to terminate a..................
The world call it abortion, sound better

A foetus less than 4 months old in the womb is not a life. All doctors should be able to tell you that. No organs and brains have developed. However, after brains and organs take shape and become functional, it's a life of it's own, just feeding on the mother's nurition supply in internally instead of externally e.g., breatfeeding, spoonfeeding etc.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
A foetus less than 4 months old in the womb is not a life. All doctors should be able to tell you that. No organs and brains have developed. However, after brains and organs take shape and become functional, it's a life of it's own, just feeding on the mother's nurition supply in internally instead of externally e.g., breatfeeding, spoonfeeding etc.

WRONG!

At 8 weeks pregnancy, the fetal heart starts to beat. By the time a woman starts to worry about her missed period then waits to confirm her pregnant state and finally decides on an ABORTION, the pregnancy would be almost 8 weeks old with the fetus heart beating.

ABORTION is MURDER, doctors just want to make easy money out of it hence they don't tell you that the fetal heart is already beating at 8 weeks pregnancy.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WRONG!

At 8 weeks pregnancy, the fetal heart starts to beat. By the time a woman starts to worry about her missed period then waits to confirm her pregnant state and finally decides on an ABORTION, the pregnancy would be almost 8 weeks old with the fetus heart beating.

ABORTION is MURDER, doctors just want to make easy money out of it hence they don't tell you that the fetal heart is already beating at 8 weeks pregnancy.

I heard doctors say within 1st 3 months, abortion is absolutely legal, there's no life and no murder. The lawyers and legislators also agree. Between 4th to 6th month, a legal reason has to be there, e.g. rape, insanity, incapacity etc. After the 6th month, the only way out is to articificially induce a miscarriage and don't get any doctor involved. It's high risk, not only risk to health of mother, but potentially fatal risk.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard doctors say within 1st 3 months, abortion is absolutely legal, there's no life and no murder.

I also recall doctors are told to sterilize your mother and make sure she doesn't give birth to fucking retards like you :oIo:

How come it didn't take place?
:oIo: