• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you buy 4D after you Pai Sin?

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
And find out that later you beh tioh?

But you repeat the cycle over and over again?

Anybody tioh can you comment too? Do you have to sell your soul to the Tang Kee after you tioh?

Like kena accidents or say bye bye to this world?

But if you belonged to the later, surely you can ask your relative to reply? :biggrin:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I pai my father then buy 4D
so far bo tioh, and still alive
my father wanted me to stay alive.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
And find out that later you beh tioh?

But you repeat the cycle over and over again?

Anybody tioh can you comment too? Do you have to sell your soul to the Tang Kee after you tioh?

Like kena accidents or say bye bye to this world?

But if you belonged to the later, surely you can ask your relative to reply? :biggrin:

what is yours will be yours eventually. 4D or otherwise wealth you did not work for could only be yours through sheer luck or providence

what can those so call deities or jesus chirst do to change this fact?

even if they are for real. the more you pray for it. the more you wont get it. because you get what you deserve is the law of supply and demand, karmic balance and the universal truth

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
what can those so call deities or jesus chirst do to change this fact?

Jesus reply will be do not store treasures on earth, for they will rot or be stolen.

store treasures in Heaven, for they will be with you for eternity..:p