• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Kin Lian to compete in GRC for next GE

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ex-NTUC INCOME CEO Mr Tan Kin Lian revealed that a few opposition parties had extended an invitation to him to join them.

He said he has not decided if he will participate in the next general election, but he promised he will not stand as an independent and neither will he set up a new political party. In other words, he will definitely join a political party if he should stand for elections.

Tan Kin Lian was an active PAP member for the last 30 years. He resigned from the party in August 2008.

Tan Kin Lian said: “I still have a few personal and work-related duties to fulfil and I will have to set them aside if I am entering politics. Furthermore, my family is not too supportive of me being involved in politics especially to go against the ruling party. Many Singaporeans still look at politics from the perspective of either supporting or opposing the government, but I hope with my participation, I can offer an alternative policy and method. If I am going to participate in the next election, I will probably compete for a seat in GRC.”

Read rest of article here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=6418

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
the pap media will go into full spin trying to dig up his "past" .. including his kindergarden records ... haha ...

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
so now we know why he was so active during those financial crisis and keep giving those talk at the Speaker's corner.
to get more exposure and let more people know about him.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
he better make sure he has paid his TV license and also library fines.

if not i am sure all these will be dig out and amplified by our 144th, as if it is some serious criminal offense.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
he better make sure he has paid his TV license and also library fines.

if not i am sure all these will be dig out and amplified by our 144th, as if it is some serious criminal offense.

Yeah man, if he fart in public, dig his nose, spit, forgot to flush the toilet after used, or sneeze and yawn without covering his mouth, all these acts the PAPpies will treat it as a crime to prosecute him.

:biggrin:

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP member for 30 yrs, then NTUC Income CEO - he has been reaping the benefits for decades, why suddenly bite ah gong?

self-actualization coming abit late, or some personal vendetta...

Lumpar

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP member for 30 yrs, then NTUC Income CEO - he has been reaping the benefits for decades, why suddenly bite ah gong?

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/LONGFO%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:UseFELayout/> </w:Compatibility> <w:biggrin:oNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} h1 {margin-right:0in; mso-margin-top-alt:auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; mso-outline-level:1; font-size:24.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-font-kerning:18.0pt; font-weight:bold;} h2 {margin-right:0in; mso-margin-top-alt:auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; mso-outline-level:2; font-size:18.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; font-weight:bold;} p {margin-right:0in; mso-margin-top-alt:auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style>[FONT=&quot]He step in the right direction. It is better late than never[/FONT] :smile:

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahah I dont believe all this craps.... Chinese will not kill chinese. The only time they will kill each other when both are hungry and there is only ONE Bak Pau left....then survival instinct rulez

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is a dog that kena mad cow disease, turn around and bite his master.

Bad dog, be careful of the ah gong that will come with a hatchet in his hand to finish you off.

Big Brother

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, right on.

Mr Tan Kian Lian is an intelligent and shrewd person. You think he wants to fight a loosing battle and loose so much at this late stage in his life. All his remarks are "smoke bombs" intended to deceive the gullibles.

These days such intentions can be easily seen through and through by intelligent ppl. LOL

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a dog that kena mad cow disease, turn around and bite his master.

Bad dog, be careful of the ah gong that will come with a hatchet in his hand to finish you off.

Psst!, dog do not get Mad Cow disease!!, they get rabies. They only way to cintrol a rabid dog, is to shoot it!:p

The pxp cannie control unit...may just shoot this 'dog' of theirs.:smile:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
WIth more opposition of TKL caliber is good for the people. IF you recall after LHL won last election, all the shit policy just keep coming out. GST 7%, lot of basis utilities risen with explanation that 10 over years never rise. And not to forgot that those white scums raise their pay by 33%! And when this crisis came, only down by at most 15%! This nonsense has got to stop!

Given a few more opposition in the parliament like TKL or Leong Sze Hin in would be good good thing for the people. But I hope to see even more.