• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Arsenal Season 2009-10

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, shocked :eek::eek::eek:

But wont curse him, if i were him, i will also do that, good luck Fab, go kick some Real's asses, especially that peacock, LOL

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, shocked :eek::eek::eek:

But wont curse him, if i were him, i will also do that, good luck Fab, go kick some Real's asses, especially that peacock, LOL
You are a veri understanding Gunner fan ...

It is true .... he had turned down temptations to jump ship b4, but poetic justice is he will be returning to where he was poached from ... and I guess he is not the only one tired with the 'team still young, got talent, got promise' line when others are raking in honours ....

Arsenal & Liverpool are the downtrodden among the Old Top 4 ...
Of course Pool is lagi more unfortunate in terms of money problems...:mad:

Still, club is always bigger than any player - as the saying goes...
whether Cesc goes, or Arsene goes, Arsenal will still be there ...
whether Rafa goes or Torres goes or Hicks/Gilette goes, Liverpool will arise again !

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's the direct quote:

If I leave Arsenal it will be to play at Barcelona. I do not know when it will happen, I am very happy at Arsenal and I am in no hurry to leave.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please dun listen to the bullshit on the tabloids.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's the direct quote:

If I leave Arsenal it will be to play at Barcelona. I do not know when it will happen, I am very happy at Arsenal and I am in no hurry to leave.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please dun listen to the bullshit on the tabloids.

I read was "i'm ready for Barcelona", hmmmm

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am not here to stir shit or defend tabloids ... but methinks, in a matter of weeks, the truth will out .... the spanish boy wants to return to his motherland to be with his mother club & his childhood buddies .... to be fair to him, he has given dedicated service & loyalty to the club & mentor Wenger in his time at Arsenal ... too bad he is maturing at a barren phase of the club ... his disenchantment is understandable if you are in his shoes ... :mad:

HE has agonised over it for six weeks but yesterday Cesc Fabregas finally drew the curtain on his Arsenal career.

The Gunners skipper delivered the devastating news in a dramatic face-to-face meeting with boss Arsene Wenger.
It all boiled down to this - he has won NOTHING in four years at the Emirates, with just one FA Cup and one Community Shield to show for his three years at Highbury before that.
And to add insult to injury, while Fabregas has been missing out, Barcelona - the club he has adored since childhood and left for North London in July 2003 - have become the greatest team of his generation
Simply put, Fabregas does not want to miss the boat any longer.
In SEVEN years at Arsenal he has won TWO trophies. Barcelona have won SEVEN trophies in TWO years.
A close pal said: "Cesc has been at Arsenal seven years and in all that time he's won the FA Cup and the Charity Shield.
"To be honest, you can't really count the Charity Shield and there are quite a few people these days who wouldn't count the FA Cup either.
"Never forget Arsenal effectively stole Cesc from Barcelona in the first place. They've had incredible service and incredible value from him and they can hardly complain now he wants to rejoin the club he's worshipped since childhood.
"In another seven years Cesc will be 30. He doesn't want to look back on his career and see he's missed out on Barca's glory days.
While Arsenal promised much and delivered little, Pep Guardiola's team did the Treble last season.

In this campaign, the Catalan giants lifted the Spanish and European Super Cups, the Club World Championship and just this Sunday won La Liga for the second successive season with a record 99 points.
It's not so much the desire to win silverware, it's the knowledge that at Barcelona it is a certainty he will challenge for all major honours.
The sad reality is, Fabregas sees no real signs that Wenger will equip the team with stars ready to take them to the next level. He is clearly aware Manchesters United and City, Chelsea and local rivals Tottenham are going to be splashing out this summer.
Barca are spending big too and last night agreed a fee of £42.5million with Valencia for David Villa.
By contrast, Arsenal, for the moment at least, have only Marouane Chamakh coming through the entrance door - and he's on a free!
But quitting the Emirates has not been an easy decision for Fabregas.
His soul-searching began in March after he scored the leveller against Barca in the sensational 2-2 first leg of their Champions League quarter-final.
Despite breaking a leg in that game, Fabregas slotted home an 85th-minute penalty but was then ruled out for the season.
That left him time to reflect and, in a Press conference last week, he dropped a massive hint on his future.
He said: "I would like to know my future before the World Cup because to play with other things in my head will not benefit anyone."
He also spoke of close pals Gerard Pique and Leo Messi, with whom he played at Barcelona's La Masia academy and said: "You see your former team-mates triumphing there and it makes you dream tremendously because we've worked together for many years."
Fabregas' performances for Arsenal this season have been heroic, as he single-handedly tried to drag them to a title triumph that, frankly, always looked beyond them.
And the Spanish star put his World Cup at risk when he played against Barca despite a calf injury - and ended up with a broken leg. It was his way of showing gratitude to his mentor Wenger, to whom Fabregas has stayed loyal during the club's barren years.

A day after Fabregas' Press conference, I met his buddy, playmaker Xavi, at the Catalans' training ground.
He said: "Yes, I'd love for him to come and join us. He's a very close friend of mine and I have already told him myself a lot of times that he should join us."
And even though Fabregas would play in his position, midfield genius Xavi was adamant the Arsenal captain would be a regular in the side.
He added: "I always look at who could join Barcelona and triumph here. With Cesc I have no doubt.
"Yes, he plays in the same position as I do but we have many games. There's no 11 players here, there's 21 and all will play."
Barca still feel robbed after Arsenal stole Fabregas away at 16. Now they need £30-£40m to get him back.
Everything for Fabregas is clear - he is going home to write history with his boyhood club.
For Arsenal, the questions are more cutting than ever.