• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I agree with LKY view! without PAP our assets value drop.

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
i agree with LKY view that if MBT or more of PAP been voted out, Sinagpore assets value will drop. WHY?

The party who took over from PAP realise that huh? inside CPF no more money already. when this news broke out to the world, this con job is ended, so all price of singapore drop. this con job will only last if we continue to vote them in.

Let vote for PAP to con others and to con ourselves. hahaha if not how can i rent out my HDB at high price to stupid FT.

Welcome to Zhuhai! 3 Bed room condo less than sgd 150K.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i agree with LKY view that if MBT or more of PAP been voted out, Sinagpore assets value will drop. WHY?

The party who took over from PAP realise that huh? inside CPF no more money already. when this news broke out to the world, this con job is ended, so all price of singapore drop. this con job will only last if we continue to vote them in.

Let vote for PAP to con others and to con ourselves. hahaha if not how can i rent out my HDB at high price to stupid FT.

Welcome to Zhuhai! 3 Bed room condo less than sgd 150K.

You are very smart to know that. Great minds think alike. :smile: i would like to add too. No more world cup as well. WAHAHAH!!!