• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We Had Sex In The Car!!!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - We Had Sex In The Car!!!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>primatekills <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:08 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 3) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>29756.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Mar 8, 2010

We had sex in car

<!-- by line --><!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar -->
banner.cgi
Just a month after meeting Jack Neo at an audition for Money No Enough 2 in 2008, freelance model Wendy Chong (above) had sex with the Singaporean movie director in his car. -- PHOTO: WANBAO

<!-- story content : start -->
JUST a month after meeting Jack Neo at an audition for Money No Enough 2 in 2008, freelance model Wendy Chong had sex with the Singaporean movie director in his car.
She revealed the lurid details of their tryst in an interview with Shin Min Daily News on Sunday. She claimed that Neo had curtains in his car and the windows were tinted, and they had to be careful not to leave hair behind.
The 22-year-old model, who broke her two-year affair with one of Singapore's most successful film-makers in the Lianhe Wabao evening newspaper last Saturday, told Shin Min: 'I got the role of a nurse in Money No Enough 2 and I was excited as it was my first big screen role.
'That day, it was Jack who came over to me and began chatting. He even asked for my number. Of course, I gave him my number - the most famous director in Singapore asked for it.'
Chong said she did not take Jack seriously but claimed the 50-year-old director called her the next day, inviting her to his set. Days later, she went with him to a production house in Outram Park to see how movies were edited.
One day, after watching Neo direct a movie, Chong claimed he offered to take her home, and later inside his Toyota Alphard, they had sex.
She told Shin Min: 'His car has curtains and the windows are tinted, so even though we had sex, it was safe. But after we were done, Jack was careful to get rid of all traces of our tryst. He said no strands of hair should be found and the inclination of the car seats should be adjusted back to where it was.'
Neo has been married for 27 years and has four children with Madam Irene Kng, 46. Neo's affair with Chong was exposed when the mistress showed up at his semi-detached home in Pasir Ris on Friday, demanding to see his wife.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not leaving condom more important. Hair small matter just say friends/buddy girlfriend/actor from movie all.

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
hair also quite impt leh....

imagine the gal purposely want sabo, pluck out 20 over curly hair and put on the seat...

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to tell a lie, tell a big one.
His wife must really be ashame that he
went for a horse face.

Anyway, what is the point of being rich if
you do not spread your genes. The whole
idea of working towards being the Alpha
Male is to screw more women.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah mentally unsound. Still want to spread more dirty story on public really make herself very cheap and desperate.
Many mistress just want money and keep quite. Maybe she think make the story to public will help her gain famous but thgis is Singapoire not one will invite her to take any role in movie after this.
Just like low brain Ris Low very low like prostitute doing ad for condom. Very cheapo girls same level as PRC girl from village.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah mentally unsound. Still want to spread more dirty story on public really make herself very cheap and desperate.
Many mistress just want money and keep quite. Maybe she think make the story to public will help her gain famous but thgis is Singapoire not one will invite her to take any role in movie after this.
Just like low brain Ris Low very low like prostitute doing ad for condom. Very cheapo girls same level as PRC girl from village.

please don't insult the prc village gals by comparing tis ugly ris, those village prc gals r 100x prettier than ugly ris...

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very suspicious of this new of adultery by Neo. It is just to calm to be true.

My take is that it is a marketing gimmick to draw attention to his next movie.

MARK MY WORDS.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Free pussy can be the most expensive pussy in your life....

for those who think they are very handsome and can attract beautiful young chicks... think again...

always pay and fuck off. Don't have an affair.... as the old saying goes... you can drink milk anywhere, (DON'T GET CAUGHT), and DON'T BRING THE COW home...

PAY FOR IT! it's cheaper, both economically, in terms of time, and in terms of socially as well!:cool: