• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinay Whore Made $3k Each Time! VETTED + VERY TALENTED INDEED!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=789><TBODY><TR><TD height=26 colSpan=3></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=5> </TD><TD vAlign=top width=784 colSpan=2>Filipina found murdered in Peony Mansion worked as 'entertainer'
By Liang Kaixin | Posted: 25 March 2010 2133 hrs
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=260 align=right><TBODY><TR><TD width=20 align=right> </TD><TD width=240 align=right>
phpruWURo.jpg
</TD></TR><TR><TD height=60 vAlign=top> </TD><TD class=update height=80 vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#f6f6f6 width=138>Photos </TD><TD bgColor=#f6f6f6 width=47>1 of 1</TD><TD bgColor=#f6f6f6 width=18><INPUT id=btnPrev disabled onclick=Prev(); value="<< Previous" src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/butt_previous.gif" width=18 height=15 type=image></TD><TD bgColor=#f6f6f6 width=19><INPUT id=bntPlay onclick=Play() value="Play - Stop" src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/butt_stop.gif" width=19 height=15 type=image></TD><TD bgColor=#f6f6f6 width=18><INPUT id=btnNext disabled onclick=Next(); value=" Next >> " src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/butt_next.gif" width=18 height=15 type=image></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
dotline_240.gif

Body of woman found in a unit at Peony Mansion Bencoolen Street</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD class=update> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD><TABLE style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cccccc" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=240><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=topic vAlign=top align=left>Related News </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#cccccc vAlign=top align=left>
shim.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=subheader vAlign=top width="4%">•</TD><TD class=bodytext width="96%"><TD class=bodytext width="96%">Man faces death sentence if convicted of murder at Peony Mansion</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=subheader vAlign=top width="4%">•</TD><TD class=bodytext width="96%"><TD class=bodytext width="96%">34-year-old man arrested in connection with Peony Mansion murder case</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=subheader vAlign=top width="4%">•</TD><TD class=bodytext width="96%"><TD class=bodytext width="96%">Body of woman found in apartment unit along Bencoolen Street</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#cccccc vAlign=top>
shim.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
SINGAPORE : The Filipino woman who was found dead at a lodging house in Bencoolen Street earlier this month used to work in Singapore as an "entertainer" using a 3-month tourist visa.

This was revealed by her cousin, who spoke to reporters outside the mortuary on Thursday.

Ms Erliza Pascua said her cousin, Roselyn Pascua, came to Singapore once a year, earning S$3,000 from each visit.

Ms Erliza Pascua said it was her own father who told her of Miss Pascua's death.

"She worked here as an entertainer. Last year, she called me. But this time, (she didn't) contact me. That's why I was very shocked to find out that she has passed away already," said Erliza Pascua, cousin of the deceased.

The victim had a 10-year-old daughter in the Philippines, and it's said that she had a boyfriend here.

She was found stabbed at Peony Mansion on March 15.

On March 19, an Indian national - 34-year-old Gopinathan Nair Remadevi Bijukumar - was charged in court with her murder.

Ms Pascua said it was the last time her cousin planned to work in Singapore because she had made enough money to build a house in the Philippines. - CNA /ls
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the filipino woman this was YOUR SINGAPORE..for us, we have to work Cheaper, better & faster...can not even make enough to build our own 'palatial house' ( ref Mabrokey)...she makes S$3,000 a month less expenses say $2,000 = PHP64,687 a month, pays say 7% of $,000 in GST = $70...

not bad for YOUR SINGAPORE...too bad to us SINKingporeans who have to work blood sweat & tears to pay for an expensive government & when retired can not even touch our savings to build even a room...

YOUR SINGAPORE!!!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the filipino woman this was YOUR SINGAPORE..for us, we have to work Cheaper, better & faster...can not even make enough to build our own 'palatial house' ( ref Mabrokey)...she makes S$3,000 a month less expenses say $2,000 = PHP64,687 a month, pays say 7% of $,000 in GST = $70...

not bad for YOUR SINGAPORE...too bad to us SINKingporeans who have to work blood sweat & tears to pay for an expensive government & when retired can not even touch our savings to build even a room...

YOUR SINGAPORE!!!

She made $3k per trip, not per month. More like $6k per month selling kar chng!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So the Ah Neh is well sought-after foreign "talent" by PAP regime? I can't imagine how many more such "talents" existed here.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So the Ah Neh is well sought-after foreign "talent" by PAP regime? I can't imagine how many more such "talents" existed here.

They Ah Neh & the Filipino lady all sought after FT...in which they spend millions to welcome them to YOUR SINGAPORE!!!!

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
pinoy : wanna go?

ah neh : on lah. how much?

pinoy : $50.

ah neh : ok go your place.

...... finish biz

pinoy : job done, $50 pls.

ah neh : WTF? i tot is u pay me? i am ah neh duck u know. KNN just now u never say properly deh.

.... quarrel, then fighting, then killing...

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
pinoy : wanna go?

ah neh : on lah. how much?

pinoy : $50.

ah neh : ok go your place.

...... finish biz

pinoy : job done, $50 pls.

ah neh : WTF? i tot is u pay me? i am ah neh duck u know. KNN just now u never say properly deh.

.... quarrel, then fighting, then killing...

Joke of the day for me :biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is like the previous case when ah neh strangle the whore after she refuse to give him another free shot, steal her money and go find another fuck.