• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CPF Board holds seminar to bluff old sillyporeans

S

suicidalpap

First of its kind seminar on CPF issues held for those turning 55 years old
SINGAPORE: A first-of-its-kind seminar on CPF issues was held on Saturday for those who turn 55 years old this year.

The CPF Board is holding three sessions over two days to educate some 4,500 members who're turning 55 this year on CPF-related matters.

These include the new CPF LIFE scheme and useful financial planning tips.

Gracing the event, Manpower Minister Gan Kim Yong also urged Singaporeans to be prepared to remain in productive employment for longer.

He also encouraged them to use the Minimum Sum Top-Up Scheme and plan early for retirement.

Participants were also invited to join in the Board's attempt to create a Singapore record in building the Biggest Retirement Nest of Eggs.
The seminar at Suntec is held in conjunction with the CPF Board's 55th anniversary on July 1.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
CPF

Cozen People by Fleecing

Cozen
–verb (used with object), verb (used without object)
to cheat, deceive, or trick.

Fleecing
–verb (used with object)
to deprive of money or belongings by fraud, hoax, or the like; swindle: He fleeced the stranger of several dollars.
to remove the fleece of (a sheep).
to overspread, as with a fleece; fleck with fleecelike masses: a host of clouds fleecing the summer sky.

S

suicidalpap

Knnbccb ....:mad:

As for me .... I can only get a few thousand at age of 55 and the rest only from 65 at monthly intervals .... !!!:mad:

The minimum sum set aside is for Ho Ching and olf fart to punt. Wake up sillyporeans. Vote the PAP bastards out come this election.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard that during one of the seminar by CPF Board to 'con-vince' old folks to opt in (for those reaching 55 years old before 2013), someone asked how much realistically they can expect to get. The answer was 'CPFLife cannot commit', ' you will get what will be declared and it can flautuate'.

Not even a minimum guaranteed monthly sum can be promised. From what I gathered, some of these old folks are still very much confused by what the scheme will/can provide.

Anyone knows what CPFlife can commit to, ie., minimum monthly payout and what happens should, say, the old folk kicked the bucket after opted in for, say, 4 years, 8 years, 12 years, after receiving the first payout ?