• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Concession by smrt is a trap

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i post this in another thread, but i think this is worth starting a thread on its own.

another example of the trap set by smrt to squeeze out $$$ from those unaware.

using example of nus student living in amk. ask your kids to check properly if concession is really a cheaper choice a not. it might not always be under the new scheme.

tertiary students concession for mrt is 45 dollars. if your kids never check properly thinking it might be cheaper.... hohoho.

Trip 1 Bus Svc 72 Stop No. 54489 Stop No. 55509 1.4km $0.71
Ang Mo Kio Ite Yio Chu Kang Ter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trip 2 MRT / LRT Ang Mo Kio (NS16) Buona Vista (EW21) 18.6km $0.93
2450 ANG MO KIO AVENUE 8 100 NORTH BUONA VISTA ROAD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trip 3 Bus Svc 198 Stop No. 11369 Stop No. 16091 2.8km $0.09
Opp Buona Vista Stn Opp Ite Dover

Total Journey: 22.8km $1.73

knn 0.93 x 40 times also never hit 45 dollars. assume 1 month 20 days of going to sch for your kids. CONCESSION IS A FUCKING TRAP SET BY SMRT

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
so there are bound to be a group of students who will not recieve any benefit for transport concession. FUCK THE GOV

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like the old folks and children are the worst hit. However, the old folks and children are usually financed by the working adults. So, all are hit!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry for asking, i dun have kids, so i dunno, but this $45 concession only restricts them to go to school to and fro only meh? they cannot use it to go somewhere meh? :confused::confused::confused:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
can go elsewhere too. 4 mrt rides max per day.

but most nerd will simply go home after 6pm lecture, unless the parents are loaded for the to chong everyday

a nun

home - sch - home (2 ride)

a girl with few bf

home - sch - shop - bf house- bf2 house

anyway which parents in the right mind will give money for transportation so that their girls can go out "so" LOL

Dogsquare

Alfrescian
Loyal
in china senior citizen, above 60years of age, travel free on public transport / bus!! regardless of race,language or religion. Compare to Sinkie...