• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who shud i leave $100,000 to?

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
hard to type so keep short

i dying soon

i got cpf $100,000

no family

want leave to charity

which best

thanks dear people

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you trust the gahmen, leave it with them. if you trust the charities... likewise. if you love animals , or just love rooting for "miniorities", give it to an animal shelter instead of flithy humans like us whining about 1st world problems. heh.

dun know if you're trolling, but you really should have thought of this earlier. would have given you more time to groom a heir to inherit your assets. do you really turst strangers with your money, or lol interwebz to give u advice?!? crazy talk. i conclude that you're lying.

plus... if u survive whatever is killing you, you will probably go bankrupt unless you have millions of dollars worth of insurance.

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't spend the money on yourself? There are plenty of rich Singaporeans, including the million dollar ministers who can look after Singapore charities.

Go everyday eat at Raffles Hotel or the most expensive restaurant in SG.

Go take a vacation, treat yourself to something nice in a expensive place like Tokyo.

Go karaoke and splash the money there on the girls.

Go GL, cheong on all the best gals in GL.

If you can't spend the money yourself, how about considering the real needy charities that help people in third world countries - Africa, India, tribesman in Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam etc.

Just some ideas. Something different.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
ERECTIONS COMING.

SO IF YOU SUPPORT THE PAPPIES, LEAVE THE 100K TO THEM.

IF NOT, OPPOSITION WILL WELCOME YOUR FUNDS, CAN CONTEST ANOTHER 4 GRCs.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't spend the money on yourself? There are plenty of rich Singaporeans, including the million dollar ministers who can look after Singapore charities.

Go everyday eat at Raffles Hotel or the most expensive restaurant in SG.

Go take a vacation, treat yourself to something nice in a expensive place like Tokyo.

Go karaoke and splash the money there on the girls.

Go GL, cheong on all the best gals in GL.

If you can't spend the money yourself, how about considering the real needy charities that help people in third world countries - Africa, India, tribesman in Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam etc.

Just some ideas. Something different.

Interesting reply. Keep it up.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

i dying soon

i got cpf $100,000

no family

want leave to charity

which best

thanks dear people

Better donate to Sam. He is probably subscribing to a US$4.99/mth hosting plan...which is why the forum always 'hangs'!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better donate to Sam. He is probably subscribing to a US$4.99/mth hosting plan...which is why the forum always 'hangs'!

We all are selfish, we would not give to anything that will benefit us, in life & even after. You think the $100,000 would be donated to SAM?, the person is gone, would not be able to talk, cock here; unless SAM has an alternative site across the River Styx...

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spend away the $50000, another $50000 donate to NSP and ask Goh Meng Seng to set up Scholarships & Bursaries under your name. That's will greatly appreciate.
Thank you!

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
What if GMS, suddenly 'run road' with the $50,000...is a very big temptation, you know...

He won't lah, know him for years..and if GMS will to run road for $50k, he will not sell his flat and even donate part of profit for NSP's GE fund, right?

And i know you know he won't
:smile:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

i dying soon

i got cpf $100,000

no family

want leave to charity

which best

thanks dear people

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

That depends on where you want t go after you die. If you wish to go to Heaven, you must donate all yur $100,000 to Pastor Kong, if you want to go to Hell, you can leave it to charity:mad:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Register yourself as an independent candidate this coming election. Say all you want to say that is in your heart till now.

If elected, you have chance to free and top-class medical support or at least die in office and probably a State funeral. Else, at least you had done a great deed to the people by voicing out what so many in the country been suffering and comprains always fell on deaf ears of MIWs.

Be a good person and do a last deed for the people. By the time the MIW sue you in their court, you'd probably passed on already. Anyway after your deposit been confiscated after losing the election, you should still have few thousands to enjoy yourself before you kicked the bucket.

All the best. Go for it !