• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Molina Han aka Joseph Ong Caught Lying Again!

WayangPartyClub

Alfrescian
Loyal
Upon feeling the heat, Dr Joseph Ong quickly concocts tall tails of how he was only a writer and how the real people behind TR are not Singaporean. And suddenly this Molina Han (from panama??) becomes very vocal and pretending to be a real person other than Joseph Ong.

So much so he/she try to trick readers by posting a photo of herself to convince us she is not Joseph Ong but one of 3 possible females

6h0f7225kw3b.bmp

AHhhhhh...hhahahaha. Well i did some investigations and i have confirmed that the image used is a stock photo from Getty (http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/57531073)! It is a royalty-free image titled "Young women shopping together"...

molinahan2.png

SO HOW CAN YOU TRUST SOMEONE WHO KEEPS LYING AND TWISTING FACTS?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a 'genius' the bad doctor is. Using an image with a watermark saying GETTY IMAGES. :rolleyes:

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the people behind TR are not Singaporeans then I think we should alert the authorities since foreigners are trying to incite problem within the country? This would be more serious than the flyers, I wonder if TR would prefer to be investigated for another case? I'm sure Dr Ong would be asked to drink kopi again and this time, he can ask PothePanda for advice.

Upon feeling the heat, Dr Joseph Ong quickly concocts tall tails of how he was only a writer and how the real people behind TR are not Singaporean. And suddenly this Molina Han (from panama??) becomes very vocal and pretending to be a real person other than Joseph Ong.

So much so he/she try to trick readers by posting a photo of herself to convince us she is not Joseph Ong but one of 3 possible females

SO HOW CAN YOU TRUST SOMEONE WHO KEEPS LYING AND TWISTING FACTS?

WayangPartyClub

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the people behind TR are not Singaporeans then I think we should alert the authorities since foreigners are trying to incite problem within the country? This would be more serious than the flyers, I wonder if TR would prefer to be investigated for another case? I'm sure Dr Ong would be asked to drink kopi again and this time, he can ask PothePanda for advice.

If these people are really not Singaporean then perhaps Dr Joseph Ong Chor Teck would gladly help people identity them?

Who knows, maybe he is already in a police station now, rat out all his previous contributors and helping the police identity people like XISDTAY, John Law, and all the whistle blowers!

You guys remember Po the Panda right?

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

If these people are really not Singaporean then perhaps Dr Joseph Ong Chor Teck would gladly help people identity them?

Who knows, maybe he is already in a police station now, rat out all his previous contributors and helping the police identity people like XISDTAY, John Law, and all the whistle blowers!

Ahh....PothePanda, I remember him. I also remember the voice of the person interviewing him, cannot even talk properly. Dun tell me that interviewer is actually our Dr Ong?

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure Dr Ong will tell on ISDTay. He has too much to lose and he looks too nerdy to be strong.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok so the good doctor is 'Molina Han' at night and Doctor Joseph by day, what a lot of personalities inside him! :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok so the good doctor is 'Molina Han' at night and Doctor Joseph by day, what a lot of personalities inside him! :biggrin:

Maybe all the sick puppies in this forum are actually the same person - Dr Ong!

yellow_people, Tonychat, DaShuangXi, Krafty, Bodycells

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
omfg! thats some serious split personalities disorder down there :biggrin:

If you know about sick characters like Leetahbar and Samuelstalin that vehemently maintain their host of clones, nothing should surprise you. There are certainly very disturbed individuals on the internet whom ought to donate their brains to neurological science for research.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Perhaps Joseph Ong is also the character behind the "Leongsam" nick.:eek: