• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if u see an aunty slapping her kid daughter face many times (like 6 or7 times and quite forceful) and pinching her in ntuc, will u tell her to stop?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya unlike @gsbslut that dare not vow if I am a virgin he die a violent death but dare to vow to up thread do evil to me everyday, I have zero problem to vow if I am not a virgin and have cohabitation I die a violent death. @gsbslut your turn to vow your so called housemate that you have sex with is not your lover.
And of course after years the incorrigible liar criminal bully @gsbslut aka ah meng clone still dare not vow if I am virgin he die a violent death

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake marriage, cheat angbao still dare to call herself virgin. The father should take a knife cut off her nipples and her CB. What a shameless lying slut who needs to be slapped.
Fake is you Jeremy Quek bully dog act good man outside you are the slut Pui!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
ScreenRecording2024-05-05at11.11.15AM-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif

Hoot lah...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU ARE A LIAR. NO PROOF TO PROVE YOUR BARE ASSERTION OF VIRGINITY.
WHY SO SNEAKY AGAIN LOGIN IMMEDIATELY AFTER I LOG OFF? YOU DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO ME SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU CAN UNDER @Leongsam PROTECTION NOT BECAUSE I AM A LIAR. COME ON YOU KNOW THAT AND THATS WHY YOU DARE NOT GO TO MY FACEBOOK.