• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Swimming coach can make $8-10k per month meh!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just reading the Sunday NewPaper. Got an article about this female swim coach who teach kids swimming. What caught my eye was how much she makes ..."on a good month $8 -10k and on not so good month $4-5k...". Wah like that I also want to teach swimming!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe she teach guys only..................and she wear G-string to teach..............

i know a coach................10k a month................remember the Malay taxi driver ?.................same thing............

do the math lah............

30 days in a month............assuming she teach every day..........means $333 a day..........8 hours a day (assuming she no need to eat lunch and dinner).......and her schedule for students don't clash.................

$41 per hour.................see Classifieds for swimming coach ads...............where got $41 per hour ???!!!

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time they also reported a taxi driver earning that much right?

No wonder our garment keep saying that everything is affordable.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teach in groups la. It's mathematically possible.
I know of teachers who quit their jobs to be tutors....pack it in one month 10k is not impossible but work like a dog and assume everything goes smoothly.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore really easy to make money.
I don't know why ppl don't open their eyes

Agree... Thats why your Bapok comrades at Orchard Towers and Changi Village can make easy money every night..

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore really easy to make money.
I don't know why ppl don't open their eyes
ya, woman! ...

u never even open ur i's ... otherwise, u wud haf bot hauses 10 times over ... instead of now praying 4 prices 2 cum down so dat u can buy ...

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thanks for heads up.must go buy the paper. i certainly don't make even half of that

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Just reading the Sunday NewPaper. Got an article about this female swim coach who teach kids swimming. What caught my eye was how much she makes ..."on a good month $8 -10k and on not so good month $4-5k...". Wah like that I also want to teach swimming!

Making 8 to 10k per month is easy.

If you start a website which garners 500 subscribers and each subscriber pays USD12.95 per month, that's 500x$12.95 = USD6475 or SGD8018.

The sky is the limit but even if you only have 0.000001% of the traffic that Google gets monthly, you're still reaping tens of thousands of dollars every month without having to do much real work.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there is another job you can get the same amount of earnings by getting all wet.

you wanna to it?

you asking me? who wants an old aunty? the dis tractors will say...

but that aside, i do know of ONE swim coach who does earn that much and more. but he has a long established reputation, and teaches mostly expat kids

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Making 8 to 10k per month is easy.

If you start a website which garners 500 subscribers and each subscriber pays USD12.95 per month, that's 500x$12.95 = USD6475 or SGD8018.

The sky is the limit but even if you only have 0.000001% of the traffic that Google gets monthly, you're still reaping tens of thousands of dollars every month without having to do much real work.

This amount excludes advertisers fees. Easy money. Wonder why you want to sell away Sister forum.:confused::rolleyes: Tired of pimping? :biggrin: