• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Swimming coach can make $8-10k per month meh!

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
30 days in a month............assuming she teach every day..........means $333 a day..........8 hours a day (assuming she no need to eat lunch and dinner).......and her schedule for students don't clash.................

$41 per hour.................see Classifieds for swimming coach ads...............where got $41 per hour ???!!!

I used to teach 4-8 MILFs in one session of swimming while at uni. Charge is $20/hr each. On a good day, $160/hr, lousy day $80/hr. Teach 3 classes a day can exceed the $333/day target. However work is sporadic. People only hire you for a short while and then you have to find new clients. Good part-time job though.

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Making 8 to 10k per month is easy.

If you start a website which garners 500 subscribers and each subscriber pays USD12.95 per month, that's 500x$12.95 = USD6475 or SGD8018.

The sky is the limit but even if you only have 0.000001% of the traffic that Google gets monthly, you're still reaping tens of thousands of dollars every month without having to do much real work.

When I scour the the internet for the things I want (mostly information), I am looking to get it for free. I just cannot conceive what will make me pay USD 12.95 per month on a regular basis.

Can you kindly share some ideas: like in which area will audience be more willing to fork out money on a regular basis ?

Thanks.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I used to teach 4-8 MILFs in one session of swimming while at uni. Charge is $20/hr each. On a good day, $160/hr, lousy day $80/hr. Teach 3 classes a day can exceed the $333/day target. However work is sporadic. People only hire you for a short while and then you have to find new clients. Good part-time job though.

that's why the 10k figure is not realistic..............so those MILFs got give you ''tips'' boh...............

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Can you kindly share some ideas: like in which area will audience be more willing to fork out money on a regular basis ?

Thanks.

In the Singapore context, look for something that imbues an element of status and superiority upon the subscriber.

Be on the lookout for concepts similar to Visa Platinum whereby subscribers pay a significant amount just so they can feel superior and stand out in a crowd.

Offer special deals in return by linking the subscription to special discounts from your advertisers.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just reading the Sunday NewPaper. Got an article about this female swim coach who teach kids swimming. What caught my eye was how much she makes ..."on a good month $8 -10k and on not so good month $4-5k...". Wah like that I also want to teach swimming!

Possible if teach people breast-stroke during class and let people breast-stroke after class.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just reading the Sunday NewPaper. Got an article about this female swim coach who teach kids swimming. What caught my eye was how much she makes ..."on a good month $8 -10k and on not so good month $4-5k...". Wah like that I also want to teach swimming!

i think it possible but the coach must have kangtao too to make that sort of money. i pay my son swimming coach $60 a month, one hr each weekend. the coach start lesson at 8am till last class at 12pm. that 5 classes with average 5-6 kids in each class. that ard 25 students liao. if i not mistaken, he also conduct evening classes at another public pool. that mean he already have at least 40 students on sunday. i bet he had no problem getting the same number for saturday and also he conduct evening class on weekday. so it possible he have ard 100 kids being coach by him at anyone time. if i not mistaken, he also employed to conducting awimming lessons at swimming clubs and schools. i will not be surprise if he make that much a month, but it hard work and being under the sun so long each day, he really look old.

u guys never bring kids to pool on weekend? the main pool is jam pack by kids who are having swimming lessons. there are at least 10-15 different coaches there at anyone time. those that coach the very young (4-6yo) can have over 10kids in each class. it good money but applicants need to pay "protection" money to the SSA first.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Has abit to do with the races participating in the sport in Sinkapore.:biggrin:

actually u salah liao. football acadamy can make money but branding very important. fandi maybe famous, but attract only malays youngsters who no money to pay for lesson. but chinese parents send their kids to branded football school. my relative bring his 5yo son to football school conducted by arsenal acadamy. not cheap hor, one session 1.5hr, each time $35(if i remember correctly) and it pack with chinese, indian and angmo kids.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The miracles in Singapore never cease. :wink:

Swimming coach earns $8k to $10k per month.

Taxi driver earns $7k per month.

A dishwashing job can earn you $3k per month.

A monthly wage of $1k can buy you a flat.

A bypass operation costs $8.

You can believe whatever you want to believe, but if you believe the above things, I must say you are a person of great faith. :rolleyes:

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
The miracles in Singapore never cease. :wink:

Swimming coach earns $8k to $10k per month.

Taxi driver earns $7k per month.

A dishwashing job can earn you $3k per month.

A monthly wage of $1k can buy you a flat.

A bypass operation costs $8.

You can believe whatever you want to believe, but if you believe the above things, I must say you are a person of great faith. :rolleyes:

It is like saying Shares Punters can make $50,000/month. Can it be done? Yes, but not by most people. But a very few people out there can do it.

Btw, don't come after me for hot tips. I am certainly not one of those Gifted Few. But I have seen one or two of them actually do it, and prove it to me.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is like saying Shares Punters can make $50,000/month. Can it be done? Yes, but not by most people. But a very few people out there can do it.

Btw, don't come after me for hot tips. I am certainly not one of those Gifted Few. But I have seen one or two of them actually do it, and prove it to me.

Everything is possible. Anomalies exist. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, and I'm sure a few people have survived falls from high-rise buildings.

What I take issue is the national rag publishing and highlighting these stories. It's the lowest form of propaganda.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
guys, i very surprise leh. how come swimming must take lesson one har? i cannot remember how i learn to swim. just follow and copy those can swim. after a few sessions, can swim frog style and freestyle liaoz.

knn, basic survival skill also need to pay money. blur

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
guys, i very surprise leh. how come swimming must take lesson one har? i cannot remember how i learn to swim. just follow and copy those can swim. after a few sessions, can swim frog style and freestyle liaoz.

most parents wish for kids to be champions and most adults who cant swim learn to do triathlons...
dealing with pushy parents is one of the worst parts of the job

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Same here. I followed a few neighbours to Queenstown Swimming Complex and learnt how to swim frog-style (breaststroke) without coming up for air. Don't know the technique of how to come up to breath. I managed to swim the whole length of the olympic size pool without coming up for air.

Only later, I learnt the proper technique of breathing.

jw5

Loyal

You must have had swimming lessons (unofficial ones, possibly in the sea) and a swimming coach (possibly father, brothers, neighbours, friends), but they were free so you forgot.

jw5

Loyal
Same here. I followed a few neighbours to Queenstown Swimming Complex and learnt how to swim frog-style (breaststroke) without coming up for air. Don't know the technique of how to come up to breath. I managed to swim the whole length of the olympic size pool without coming up for air.

Swimming the entire length (or is it breath) of the pool underwater is actually the requirement for some swimming survival badges.
It must be for when the enemy are firing above you and you have no choice but to not come up for air.......................

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Of course you need a swimming coach. I had taken lessons as a kid back in the late 1980s, and had even taken the lifesavers course where you had to swim with pajamas on.