• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serena Wee very sexy this morning in court

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=565866140138636" width="568" height="320" frameborder="0"></iframe>..............

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope the whole lot of them get thrown into jail, shitty harvest crap get disbanded and the false proclaimer Kong Hee get the lashings as well. But knowing pap,,sure will get off lightly...pappie cant afford to antagonise shitty harvest believers.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Her legs very skinny and she walks as if there is a very wide gap between her legs...I think it was kept "open" too often and too long.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come they behave as if they are stranger to each other? Thought they are BFF or partners in crime? Anyways, ST reported that YS received over $500,000 in bonus from Xtron and company. Woo-hoo!

City Harvest members, please! please! give (my wife) until your heart aches. I bet your heart must be aching now.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come they behave as if they are stranger to each other? Thought they are BFF or partners in crime? Anyways, ST reported that YS received over $500,000 in bonus from Xtron and company. Woo-hoo!

City Harvest members, please! please! give (my wife) until your heart aches. I bet your heart must be aching now.

I'm sure in the whole hell's kingdom, the matter of spiritual wealth, not material wealth, doesnt mean much in whatever CHC may be preaching. Yes! death to them all! May all of them perished in hell's fire!

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her legs very skinny and she walks as if there is a very wide gap between her legs...I think it was kept "open" too often and too long.
Chinese dicks not so big.

Must be she has been participating in sun whore orgies with black men in the USA.

koKSia

Alfrescian
Loyal
City Harvest founder Kong Hee and wife Ho Yeow Sun showed up in court hand-in-hand for yesterday's proceedings. -- ST PHOTO: MUGILAN RAJASEGERAN

By Melody Zaccheus

Pop singer Ho Yeow Sun received more than half a million in bonuses and advances, including a $30,000 birthday cash gift and an $80,000 "special performance bonus for hits in the US or the United Kingdom" in 2006.

But to divert attention from some of these extra takings, leaders of City Harvest Church allegedly doctored documents to show that sponsors had given the money to her as "personal gifts".

These details emerged on the first day of the second leg of the trial involving six church leaders accused of misusing millions of church funds. The high-profile trial had resumed after a three- month break.

Yesterday, prosecutors tried to show that Ms Ho's former management company, Xtron Productions, was a puppet company controlled by the church's leadership, including founder Kong Hee, who is her husband.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure in the whole hell's kingdom, the matter of spiritual wealth, not material wealth, doesnt mean much in whatever CHC may be preaching. Yes! death to them all! May all of them perished in hell's fire!

Or maybe they knew hell/heaven in the afterlife never existed, but all that matters is that their customers believe in those things.

:wink: