• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ruler Loong is pissed off by Annoymous

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
now the question is: so many websites have been hacked.

they would first need to form a committee and convene a couple of meetings to determine the outcomes and strategic actions that can be taken to circumvent future intrusions, then they will set up a board of inquiry and convene more meetings to determine the lapse/s in their SOP and then start asking why no one brought the coffee and tea and cookies.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they would first need to form a committee and convene a couple of meetings to determine the outcomes and strategic actions that can be taken to circumvent future intrusions, then they will set up a board of inquiry and convene more meetings to determine the lapse/s in their SOP and then start asking why no one brought the coffee and tea and cookies.

any use? so much money spent on SMRT COI last year but do you see any improvement from SMRT? in fact it is getting worst.
singapore is getting worst and worst under PAP management.
1) constant floods (last time singapore was flooded only once in 50yrs).
2) websites hacked
3) traffic congestion
4) smrt

jw5

Loyal
what if the perpetrator/s isn't in Singapore? put on Interpol watch list?

They'll get on the line with interpol and put out a line to bait the fish, but they may have to get in line cos there's a long line in the watch list. :o:wink::p

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: NOW Singapore PM's webby ALSO TIo HACKED!

CPF not checked! :(

Agree.

It is incredulous to say the least ! We ordinary and poorer citizens are bullied severely !

Give us back OUR hard-earned CPF money at age 55 NOW !!!:mad:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt that whoever did this is within Spores borders. Someone smart enough to hack would probably take simple precaution of doing it from outside Spore e.g. JB. You know lah some claim it's it is rampant with robbberies, car jackings,..

If after spending all that $$$ tracking down the PAP finds that someone in JB is doing this, then what:confused: I doubt the police would give it a high priority.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt that whoever did this is within Spores borders. Someone smart enough to hack would probably take simple precaution of doing it from outside Spore e.g. JB. You know lah some claim it's it is rampant with robbberies, car jackings,..

If after spending all that $$$ tracking down the PAP finds that someone in JB is doing this, then what:confused: I doubt the police would give it a high priority.

it can be done in one of the JB cyber cafe? who check? who knows?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: NOW Singapore PM's webby ALSO TIo HACKED!

Agree.

It is incredulous to say the least ! We ordinary and poorer citizens are bullied severely !

Give us back OUR hard-earned CPF money at age 55 NOW !!!:mad:

Brother, for once, don't lament so much on the CPF lah. It's a forgone money. Its memory will only bring more pain to you. I'd say this for your own good. Even with a change of government, I doubt the new regime would change the current status of the CPF. Don't deteriorate your health over this issue. It's not worth it.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now the question is: so many websites have been hacked.
who will take responsible?
Who will be demoted and who will be sacked?
whose salary and bonus will be cut?
nobody has 4site dat ze sites wil b hacked ... ah loon never sacked himself 4 his lack of 4site ... how can he sack any1 4 dat reason? ...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
33% president not spared...

Websites of Istana and the Prime Minister's Office defaced

By Irene Tham

A PAGE on the Istana website was defaced early Friday morning, shortly after a page on the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) website was also compromised.

In a statement at noon Friday, the Infocomm Development Authority (IDA) said the two incidents were due to a vulnerability known as "cross-site scripting", typically found in Web applications that allows hackers to bypass access controls.

"Both the PMO and Istana main websites are still working, and we will restore the compromised pages as soon as possible. The matter is under investigation," the IDA said in its statement.

"We will continue to strengthen all Government websites. This includes the checking and fixing of vulnerabilities and software patching. While this is in progress, visitors to Government websites may experience intermittent problems with access. This will be completed as soon as possible," the IDA said, while apologising for any inconvenience caused.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN next week have to pay road tax. Wait the LTA website also gets hacked then cannot pay liao.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yup. Has to be overseas. Even lottery operators are based outside S'pore. Any intellgent chap would.