• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ruler Loong is pissed off by Annoymous

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
1391710_435564566548998_1345238546_n.jpg

All is good, it's just another bright sunny day.

Ha ha ha........no mini me?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old lady showing middle finger and some taunting message.
For TT is was jiakliaobee. Really sublime work.

Thanks bro I just saw it on another thread. They took the effort to successfully hack the site should spend some time to compose and post more than that lah, what a waste.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no slack at all if they earn millions from us

Get it right.

Those PAP bastards never earn millions from us all.

They just took the fucking money and pay themselves whatever they like.

They are fucking parasites and monsters and no moral compasses at all.

Bunch of filth is about the best that can be said of PAP bastards ministers and PAP gangsters

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anonymous Hacks Singapore PM to Protest Media Crackdown
This incident coincides with Anonymous hacking the Twitter account of Singaporean movie star after he defended the government in a series of tweets that also decried the hackers.
Among the messages sent by Ridhwan Azman, who is perhaps best known for assaulting his girlfriend despite appearing in a film called “Ah Boys to Men,” were the messages “What has this masked guy ever did for you? What have the government done all this while? LOOK AROUND.”
“#Anonymous SG is bullshit. You guys think it’s easy to run the government? Some of you can’t run your own life? And this masked guy is a hero?” he wrote. In another, Azman advised his followers to “Adapt to the government. Be thankful. Nothing is easy. Halloween is over, stop wearing stupid masks.”
Then, suddenly, his account began tweeting a series of messages supporting Anonymous and sent a link to a YouTube video with an ominous warning for the actor.
“We have seen that you have been dissing the legion,” said the Anon in the video. “Also, claiming that we are a joke, in all attempts to trend such is now nothing but inactive accounts. What you thought was a joke is now real.”
goldenageofgaia.com/2013/11/anonymous-hacks-singapore-pm-to-protest-media-crackdown/#more-199480

jw5

Loyal
For someone who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and had his entire life and career mapped out for him smoothly, how can he being pissed off be a bad thing? :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
For someone who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and had his entire life and career mapped out for him smoothly, how can he being pissed off be a bad thing? :wink:

I had everything mapped out for me smoothly too. I drew a map and followed it smoothly.

jw5

Loyal
I had everything mapped out for me smoothly too. I drew a map and followed it smoothly.

and I gonggong follow your forum since 1999 but without reaping the financial rewards, nabez.................................... :biggrin: