• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jiak Mooi tonight for a respite..

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I always include kana chye (i.e. bottled black olives) readily available in supermarts.:biggrin:

this is an excellent recommendation. thank you.. i just discovered very recently this wonderful and healthy black olives. very shiok!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Get used to it...pap running the country to the ground.
Soon lesser mortals got to subsist on sweet potato porridge

don't be so pessimistic
the future looks bright
the golden age is near
the link to kl is so dear
good times are back once again
don't be so despair

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also love chai por neng and salted eggs. fried ikan bilis and peanuts also very nice with mooi. and cincalok! and hum dunked in chilli.

when i was young, my mom used to make me eat mooi with canned preserved chye sim whenever i fell sick and had no appetite.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I always include kana chye (i.e. bottled black olives) readily available in supermarts.:biggrin:

Having said that, many of those so-caLLed kana chye; esp Made in China ones do remind me of 'cow grass' that is
being thinLy shredded & fLavoured; just a word of advice.Safer are those that comes from Taiwan.:cool: