• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yingluck Shinawatra in her youth

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
579430_10151672085511383_662542723_n.jpg

Pictures said to be of Thailand's Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra in her youth -- which shows off her stunning beauty -- has been circulated on the Internet recently. Ms Shinawatra has been labelled the 'the most beautiful of Thai-Chinese girls'.

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
That Ho pic stunt is old joke, whoever still posting that Ho pic lacks creativity and brains. Still posting something that is stale. Same goes to that guess the race line.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That Ho pic stunt is old joke, whoever still posting that Ho pic lacks creativity and brains. Still posting something that is stale. Same goes to that guess the race line.

i concur about guess the race. I mean it's either m&ds or shit skins it's just too easy man. Multiple choice with only 2 options you don't even need to use any brain power just tikam and you are sure to get over 50% correct.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i concur about guess the race. I mean it's either m&ds or shit skins it's just too easy man. Multiple choice with only 2 options you don't even need to use any brain power just tikam and you are sure to get over 50% correct.

What about in earlier days in SBF there were many posts on...acceptable ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about in earlier days in SBF there were many posts on...acceptable ?

on what?

Anyway i am sure it would knock ppl's socks off if it was guess the race extremely hard working, kind hearted and intelligent person and it turned out to be a m&d or shit skin.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yingluck is really lucky to have chinese genes in her making her not only beautiful and intelligent but also super rich and well respected. She might not practice chinese culture and have a chinese name but that has not stopped her family from making such a huge impact on thailand.

Now imagine if she had m&d genes in her. Next she would be whining thailand is racist does not let me keep malay name! even better if she was born in singapore.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have met (seen) yingluck in real life....not as stunning as in the pics but still beautiful. Must say she is very photogenic. One flaw about her face is that she got squarish jaw like her brother thaksin.....somehow all her photos do not show this up.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
579430_10151672085511383_662542723_n.jpg

Pictures said to be of Thailand's Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra in her youth -- which shows off her stunning beauty -- has been circulated on the Internet recently. Ms Shinawatra has been labelled the 'the most beautiful of Thai-Chinese girls'.

After you stay in Thailand for a while, and then you look at sinkie women, totally cannot make it...

That is the power of Thai ladies.. and jealous sinkie female shit will say they put "gong tao" on you.. What a load of crap and excuse from jealous low quality species.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After you stay in Thailand for a while, and then you look at sinkie women, totally cannot make it...

That is the power of Thai ladies.. and jealous sinkie female shit will say they put "gong tao" on you.. What a load of crap and excuse from jealous low quality species.

This one I gotta agree, some of them are just draw dropping, the woman, but there those who are equally jaw dropping, the woMAN!.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have met (seen) yingluck in real life....not as stunning as in the pics but still beautiful. Must say she is very photogenic. One flaw about her face is that she got squarish jaw like her brother thaksin.....somehow all her photos do not show this up.
I agree. She is photogenic, like jade Seah. This means on first impression looks very stunning, but the more you look at her face, the more you find it unappealing.