• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yingluck Shinawatra in her youth

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree. She is photogenic, like jade Seah. This means on first impression looks very stunning, but the more you look at her face, the more you find it unappealing.

In the context of ASEAN ministers, she looks damn good. However some might prefer the sissy Mrs. LHL:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
579430_10151672085511383_662542723_n.jpg

Pictures said to be of Thailand's Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra in her youth -- which shows off her stunning beauty -- has been circulated on the Internet recently. Ms Shinawatra has been labelled the 'the most beautiful of Thai-Chinese girls'.

I am a Yingluck strong supporter and fan, what the fuck is this posting Noon Waranut's photo as young Yingluck? Go google her name Noon Waranut or in Thai นุ่น วรนุช you see her photos like these

The only young Yingluck photo one can find is this -

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have not said this before but I LOVE YOU GUYS! You guys make this forum funny and lively, and have a been good companions who spice up my boring life. Thanks! :smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a Yingluck strong supporter and fan, what the fuck is this posting Noon Waranut's photo as young Yingluck? Go google her name Noon Waranut or in Thai นุ่น วรนุช you see her photos like these
This one looks like HK TVB actress Linda Chung Ka-yan 鍾嘉欣

a1.jpg

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I have not said this before but I LOVE YOU GUYS! You guys make this forum funny and lively, and have a been good companions who spice up my boring life. Thanks! :smile:

Boliao, good you posted the above here and not in the other thread I started about the aloe condom we would have thought you're also . . . . . .

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
After you stay in Thailand for a while, and then you look at sinkie women, totally cannot make it...

That is the power of Thai ladies.. and jealous sinkie female shit will say they put "gong tao" on you.. What a load of crap and excuse from jealous low quality species.

totally agree.
thai gals very pretty
they have very nice features and skin complexion

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this one not the pm lah. she is the shampoo pantene girl. also act in ch7 dramas and some ch3 or ch5. think never act drama for sometime liaoz.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
After you stay in Thailand for a while, and then you look at sinkie women, totally cannot make it...

That is the power of Thai ladies.. and jealous sinkie female shit will say they put "gong tao" on you.. What a load of crap and excuse from jealous low quality species.

I wonder how low quality UGLY girl GENES never DIE OUT?

If nobody wants them, they won't get to pass down their UGLY FACE genes to the next generation and eventually NO UGLY female should exist and thus become extinct.

Unless they cheat by going for plastic surgery to get married.