• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When will GCT and LKY ever retire?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you look at PMO's website, GCT gets to meet S Abe and LKY gets to meet Joe Biden. For crying out loud, they retired in 2011. What special cock up status do they have to still meet other world leaders?!!!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky is an accountant by profession and his PM role is secondary and require the 2 old farts to stand in.

Pinky is a coat tailed election candidate parachute into parliament a boh liao type.

If you look at PMO's website, GCT gets to meet S Abe and LKY gets to meet Joe Biden. For crying out loud, they retired in 2011. What special cock up status do they have to still meet other world leaders?!!!

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
In many countries, retired heads of state continue to be active serving as a communication bridge with foreign political players. I don't see anything wrong here.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng replies: on paper only lah! still working behind the scene - like China East Palace n West Palace! :biggrin: 东宫西宫垂帘听政!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng believes they will only officially retire when many people start viewing them in the rectangular box at the crematorium! :biggrin: for the last time!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In many countries, retired heads of state continue to be active serving as a communication bridge with foreign political players. I don't see anything wrong here.

All this shit will end when smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY eats joss sticks and candle wax
No more of mentor senior emeriatus bullshit leeches

Especially as the PAP consisting of the lowest scum of society and self serving vicious cruel greedy bastards will implode as they backstab and front stab each other before even the body of smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY is laid into the cesspit where smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY belongs

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
they are the think tank to the progress and prosperity of Singapore
they are indispensable
they are the icons for all singaporeans to emulate and to adore
majulah singapura!!! majulah to our great leaders!!!
we are eternally grateful and indebted

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I salute our great leaders
I respect our great leaders
They are the great icons of our great success
Majulah Singapura!!!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All this shit will end when smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY eats joss sticks and candle wax
No more of mentor senior emeriatus bullshit leeches

Especially as the PAP consisting of the lowest scum of society and self serving vicious cruel greedy bastards will implode as they backstab and front stab each other before even the body of smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY is laid into the cesspit where smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY belongs

lianbeng says: waa u curse him sibeh jialat leh! :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
a curse is useless when the recipient does not acknowledge
it automatically bounds back to the one who cast the curse
you spit at heaven
you look up
your spate falls on your face
so be very very very careful when you curse someone
be very careful
the whiplash is worse than your curse

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There are no strong affinity between the two hoarders and the foreign dignitaries.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I salute our great leaders
I respect our great leaders
They are the great icons of our great success
Majulah Singapura!!!

If we keep supporting PAP because of past glories, our descend to decimation is deserving as we have chosen the PAP to run our lives.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng believes they will only officially retire when many people start viewing them in the rectangular box at the crematorium! :biggrin: for the last time!

it might be dangerous for the people if someone keeps to his promise to rise from the dead, so when that day comes, we need the best of the best Taoist priests on standby at the crematorium. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
What is GCT's son doing these days?

He's a doctor who used to be part of the management team at Parkway group of Hospitals, left close to the time it was taken over by Malaysian sovereign fund and became IHH, apparently reported in the press he was going into business. No news since then.

As for LHL's children, any of them going into politics? :biggrin:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is GCT's son doing these days?

He's a doctor who used to be part of the management team at Parkway group of Hospitals, left close to the time it was taken over by Malaysian sovereign fund and became IHH, apparently reported in the press he was going into business. No news since then.

As for LHL's children, any of them going into politics? :biggrin:

LHL.jpg

Pick and choose which child

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

In this country, those currently in office do not have the international stature to meet with foreign dignitaries. I see something wrong here, don't you?