• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When will GCT and LKY ever retire?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The two clowns are competing to establish their legacies ....Dictator Lee released another rehash book and Holy Goh had his buddies in RI blow his horn.

I don't see any of them retiring. They are just plain greedy and vain.

But one went to Cambridge the other didnt

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But one went to Cambridge the other didnt

They are beyond the paper qualifications ...now they are competing in other aspects. Dictator Lee wants to be remembered as the wise man of Asia while Holy Goh wants to claim that he make health care and education affordable. I wonder who are the current cabinet ministers aligned with Holy Goh.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are beyond the paper qualifications ...now they are competing in other aspects. Dictator Lee wants to be remembered as the wise man of Asia while Holy Goh wants to claim that he make health care and education affordable. I wonder who are the current cabinet ministers aligned with Holy Goh.

Goh will be remembered for creating GRCs