• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

51-year-old jobless grad wakes up breaking out in cold sweat everyday...

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact that he quit his job without thinking and regret later should clue U in on what happened to his life

i'm waiting for sam to come and fuck this guy for not taking responsibility of his own life. this chap should go read read kiosaki's RD-PD and turn his life around, just like sam. seems like this patrick must have been breast feed by mommy till he was 30 years old... still making impulsive decision at 50... sheesh.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And his younger brother with only a Senior Cambridge School Cert (O level) cud becum a DSP of Police and after being exposed
for corruption he was conveniently asked to quit the force and be appointed the CEO of Jacob Ballas Stock Brokers & Co.

It's not the qualification and luck, but the connection.

Ah yes, in Spore it has been proven that "connection" is THE most important thing when it comes to success:rolleyes:

Many people have been brainwashed into thinking that it's about hardwork, talent, being clever,.... Must be difficult for the 60% to wake up in their30's, 40's & 50's to this sad reality:eek: Maybe it's not too late to make changes for the better, but I think the ringleader will get away scott free :(

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This 51 year old Sinkie totally screw up his life. He spent his life working for other and taking orders from shit and now he is an old fart. Not much freedom and worried his shit out.

If he has taken the step to try out self employment. Or do something at the side to buffer, he would not have be in this state. I think he is too deep into his Sinkie education and follow rules to the core. Follow too much rules will destroy your freedom. He is a fine example who is conned to the Sinkie life and now regretted. Why live a life like that. Live free and be courageous. That is how life is rewarding, totally opposite from the Sinkie life.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
grad in English Lit, this is as useless as a degree in archaeology in singapore.

in any case, if he born in 1961, likelihood, he is a staunch PAP supporter - go see MP for help.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And his younger brother with only a Senior Cambridge School Cert (O level) cud becum a DSP of Police and after being exposed
for corruption he was conveniently asked to quit the force and be appointed the CEO of Jacob Ballas Stock Brokers & Co.

It's not the qualification and luck, but the connection.
Freddy Lee Thiam Yew

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A 51 year old graudate earning $4K per month?

At 51 years old, he quit his job on impluse before even looking for another job?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. Me a No. 9 but not very proud leh. BTW, any bros know the meaning of no. 9. Is it the number of years. Thought O lebel should be No. 10 (Pri 6 + sec 4) and A lebel should be No. 12 ((Pri 6 + sec 4 + jc 2).

i dun have the answer to that..........its a mystery

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if he need part time job, no need to work for $4 an hour. just go to turfclub website and apply for those casual positions, mainly sitting behins a counter and receive bet only. That $8 per hour, one week work about 4 days, ard 20hrs work week. it will be in the evenings plus weekend only so still can find another part time job during weekday.

there are plenty of good pay part time available, it just a matter of looking only. even being a pump attendant also better than working for McDonald.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember last time in this forum, some kind soul offered to write impressive resume. I hope this kind fellow is still around to help the jobless men out there draft a good resume.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember last time in this forum, some kind soul offered to write impressive resume. I hope this kind fellow is still around to help the jobless men out there draft a good resume.

Good resume alone won't bring you far. Somehow, the whole story doesn't make good sense to me.
Hope he finds a new job soon.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes. No.11 aka HSC higher school certificate (A levels) was big fuck already. Sure get office job.
Graduate from uni is glory for whole family.

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. back in those good old days.
3. honest, i also quitted my last corporate portfolio in 2008.
4. yes, in 2008, hot under the collar thing.
5. without anything for a solid 9 months.
6. at the end of the 9 months i just felt like some vegetable.
7. low morale, drop in sex drive, hahaha! true!
8. fortunately, in 2009 i got another corp thing.
9. no drop in remuneration package & stay till today!
10. but no regrets doing clause 3.0
11. it was some guy thing hoh!
12. i am blessed & counting my blessings each passing day.

Last edited: