• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can we have a java chatroom in this forum?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
what a fucking stingy cheapo forum owner. US125 cannot afford is it:confused:

typical sinkie huh you. chey :oIo:
I already explained that it has nothing to do with "affordability". :rolleyes: Hosting this forum costs close to USD300 PER MONTH but it's money well spent because the forum is well patronised.

However, the chat room was hardly ever used so I saw little point in paying addonchat.com for a feature that nobody wanted.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Angie, you rich har? wait Ah Leong charge you monthly, you die, LOL :biggrin::biggrin:

Chey! You joined this forum long enough to know that only three forummers here - Lumpar & tonychat + you support it, so it will be a waste of money. USD125 i can book tarma session you know! :eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yup thats rite.

last time that CB kia tonychat used to start threads asking ppl to go inside chatroom to chat with him.. dam pathetic lah. no frens in real life, no frens in cyber life (except that keling prick yellow_arse):biggrin:

This forum's chatroom is different from the sex forum which seems to always have ppl all around the clock. It's very similar to the old delphi forum where the forums would only have chatter during the late evenings to light nights 12am.

Yes you are correct tonychat would be the one mostly in the chat room asking ppl to come in. Then he will start to preach to ppl inside the chat room like what he does in the forum itself. Calling them sinkie etc. The fugger used to have a pal called kassem saleh and only tony would ask kaseem to go inside the chatroom to chat, kassem would never invite tony.

Then when you go inside the chat room kassem would mute you so you could not chat in the main and then tony and him would think u're a spy from the pap and then kassem would ban that person.

How riddiculous is that?

Lastly who would want to chat with tony the loser? The bugger would be going on and on sinkie suck this sinkie suck that.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chey! You joined this forum long enough to know that only three forummers here - Lumpar & tonychat + you support it, so it will be a waste of money. USD125 i can book tarma session you know! :eek:

confirm only tony the phoney would be one of the permanent residents in there.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I already explained that it has nothing to do with "affordability". :rolleyes: Hosting this forum costs close to USD300 PER MONTH but it's money well spent because the forum is well patronised.

However, the chat room was hardly ever used so I saw little point in paying addonchat.com for a feature that nobody wanted.

Instead of killing it, why don't you do something to attract people to use the chat module? you have been doing a great job attracting traffic with your shit stirring.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Instead of killing it, why don't you do something to attract people to use the chat module? you have been doing a great job attracting traffic with your shit stirring.
ya, man! ...

can oso stir sh*t in ur chat room ...

until u hv ur room full of sh*t ... :eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The chat room in the sex forum is quite lively. Some of the fls in there are also so popular and famous. Have hundreds of pts and power.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Shit stirring in the forum is easy. A couple of minutes a day is all it takes.

Shit stirring in a chat room is a different ballgame. It requires a constant presence and has to be a lot more subtle and measured. I no longer have the time or the inclination although it would bring back fond memories of my IRC days.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shit stirring in a chat room is a different ballgame. It requires a constant presence and has to be a lot more subtle and measured. I no longer have the time or the inclination although it would bring back fond memories of my IRC days.
Who told you to moderate? let it loose lor, since you already let us play infractions game, whats the diffs? :biggrin::biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All u need to do is to use a bot to watch over the forum. Many irc operators use bots that can stay in the forum 24/7

Just like the sammyboy news bot.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Up to you. You know that once the chatroom takes off, you can invite advertisers like what you are doing here and it will pay for itself. Or even earn a few bucks to pay your bills.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think everyone would love to talk to him in the chatroom now since he claimed he's very famous. LOL

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
All u need to do is to use a bot to watch over the forum. Many irc operators use bots that can stay in the forum 24/7

Just like the sammyboy news bot.

Watching over it is not the issue. It simply wasn't popular so you won't see one again.