• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Counting your caLories gained during CNY..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guessed they eQuates to at Least 3 kgs for me to date..:eek::wink:
Worse part is, many peopLe just take it as a norm; without trying to rid them even when the HoLidays' wear off..:cool:

Alfrescian
Loyal
my 3 kg from last year still with me. This year add another 2 kg. forget it lah...after a certain age, very difficult to get rid of it one....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guessed they eQuates to at Least 3 kgs for me to date..:eek::wink:
Worse part is, many peopLe just take it as a norm; without trying to rid them even when the HoLidays' wear off..:cool:

Paid the doctor $70 to set the body calories counter back in order...

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Always interested in food thread, and all the
Recommendations, you guys must have thought
That I must be as fat as Bui Kia, but in real
My BMI is only 21.2, friends said I should on some weight.
All my life, never once over-weight.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. wow! :biggrin:
2. honest, that is cruel leh.
3. btw, is ak so fat meh till no return?:p
4. he may love the food thing but he does not sound so fat:biggrin:

Hehehehehe . Ak fat stomach never breeds fine thoughts. I pity his childhood friends When you have a fat friend there are no see-saws, only catapults. By the way I have big friends who won't go swimming because they're too embarrassed about it , I wonder AK know how to swims . Maybe he should learn how to swim cause in water he will be weightless .

Last edited:

ShangTsung

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
image.php

Don't u get tired eating rice all the time?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehehehe . Ak fat stomach never breeds fine thoughts. I pity his childhood friends When you have a fat friend there are no see-saws, only catapults. By the way I have big friends who won't go swimming because they're too embarrassed about it , I wonder AK know how to swims . Maybe he should learn how to swim cause in water he will be weightless .
lol, sometimes, handsome also no use if you are stupid, or tua kang, correct or not Drifter? LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/APeKbz3iqlY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol, sometimes, handsome also no use if you are stupid, or tua kang, correct or not Drifter? LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/APeKbz3iqlY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How you know I'm drifter ? And which drifter you talking about :biggrin: relaxed don't be angry when people say you tua Bui :wink: it's not my fault if my organization wants you . :cool:

[video=youtube;uOzF5ec6B_k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOzF5ec6B_k&sns=em[/video]

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How you know I'm drifter ? And which drifter you talking about :biggrin: relaxed don't be angry when people say you tua Bui :wink: it's not my fault if my organization wants you . :cool:

I wonder AK knows how to swim(no S)

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't know those "s " also can lead to him :wink: LOL . keep talking and thinking you're making our team famous :biggrin: . Now Our team will minus or add more "s" . thanks for the advise or advice ? :*::biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: