• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former high flyer chiobu became mentally ill destitute in Shenzhen after breakup

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hookr G goes around Jurong East prowl for men, specifically Chinese uncles.
IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You evil shameless Cantonese dog son of slut telling lies to the whole world again pretend don’t know it’s you Malaysian and sinkie criminal dogs ganging up to smear and abuse me to cause me cancer and want me mad and dead. Pui!
And of course smart and strong @laksaboy Cantonese dog will say you become mad is you are weak. You should let the whole world of criminal dogs abuse as chicken slut whore mistress and whistle song song and treat that as hello. Hey doggie tell that to sun Yanzi sister that felt harassed by strangers just for being misrecognized as Sun Yanzi. May you be reborn a woman and be gangraped and tell yourself it’s hello. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course smart and strong @laksaboy Cantonese dog will say you become mad is you are weak. You should let the whole world of criminal dogs abuse as chicken slut whore mistress and whistle song song and treat that as hello. Hey doggie tell that to sun Yanzi sister that felt harassed by strangers just for being misrecognized as Sun Yanzi. May you be reborn a woman and be gangraped and tell yourself it’s hello. Pui!
And let bitches make knocks to target you at sleep everyday and deprive you of sleep and still stay strong and healthy!