• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's a cabby's life

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Some Indians, due to their caste system in India, have serious attitude problems.......

But local indians are quite OK.....

that's the reason why we find so many Indians remaining
in the taxi stand queue at Serangoon plaza/mustafa till
12 midnite. This place is a NO-GO for taxi drivers.
On the other hand those mini buses there are avoiding
Indians too, if they hv a choice.
But fm my experience there, the mini buses are
more expensive than taxis there. Except for one small
van who charge similar taxi rate. U can approach him.

jw5

Loyal
What are those mini buses you are referring to?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since government also exploit you. The Indians naturally follow .

You are getting in, considering the number of 'injuns' in the cabinets, and watch how the 'honary bayi' with the white turban speaks carefully; the tongue somethings slide to one corner of the mouth, a trait of those type of people.

You getting it?:biggrin:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
to answer both your questions,local indians! Foreign indians are the same,once they get accustomed to the life here,if they know they can take advantage of you,they will! These are the traits of indians! I swear cos' i know them too well.

If you are a cabbie and you are British these Indians would grovel before you instead like true loyal subjects should. :biggrin::p

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm...majority of FT quite humble,they always like to sit in front and chat with you. They think it's rude to sit alone behind. Local,whao lan eh! got chance,you will know. Angmo passengers, you must chat with them,talked to them, drive smoothly and they will give you tips.:p

Hmm. When I start talking to them many would ask me where I'm from, based on my accent or whatever. And it's also because they tell me local passengers usually don't communicate with them except on the destination, and very briefly at that. And treat them rather badly. :rolleyes:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some cabby truly deserves trashing...

Some talk big about how much they strike in 4D but still driving taxi. They quack non-stop during the trip and I feel like smashing his head.

Some talk like big boss but later ask you if can lent him $100 to tide him over.

Some molest girls who are tipsy and denied all the way when confronted by the boyfriend.

Some pretended to be nice and chat up female passengers, leaving thei contact number or pester the passenger for their number.

And some of them, these failures, talk like they are businessmen when they are actually working for others and making them rich. :p

What a joke. :rolleyes:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha you probably are a bad cabbie even though such birth defects are in the grudging minority.

I'm sure bad things like these happen to bad cabbies too, yup those assfuck ones, which is good.

If you are an ass driver, this is good for you and if you are not, I'd truly feel sorry for you.

in my past few years as a taxi driver, the worst passengers are Indian men. Indian women still ok. Indian men, whether drunk or sober,they are fucking snakes! :oIo:

When I started driving, there was once after midnite, I remember one young indian man,speaking very good english, asked me to fetch him to AMK ave 10 from Queensway, throughout the journey, we chatted and i gained his trust. Upon reaching his destination, he told me he has no money in his wallet and has to go up to his flat to take money.
I said ok and he went up, and perform a david copperfield then disappear. 1st lesson learnt that is Never trust Indian snakes.:oIo:

2nd incident, one indian youth and his gf,wanted to go bukit panjang from jurong west. As i was not sure which exit he want to take, i asked him politely. He yaya,apparently infront of his girlfriend said that I sialan! I just kept quiet and can sense that his gf know that I was about to erupt. Upon reaching destination, he took out $50 note and still kaopeh kao bu. I took the right route and still kanna verbal abused by him. lan lan...:mad:

3rd incident, another indian man in his forties, an executive. this time at the airport. I greeted him and helped him load his luggage,as soon as he board my cab,he said he wanted to pay by NETS. I said sorry but my cab no NETS and he he has to pay by cash only. Immediately, He said he want to call the police. Got fed up and I said you siao! go on,go call the police! I got down of my cab and asked him to get down. He refused and like a child throwing tantrums,refused to get down. at that time, airport long queue,lot of pple watching the commotion. Finally, I told the uncle,the taxi usher at the airport about this Indian snake passenger. he saw and knew what was going on. He went to him and asked him board another cab. Can you believe that this fucking indian still have the cheek to ask me to transfer his luggage to another cab. I just took his luggage and leave them behind my cab. At least, I did not hurl his luggage to elsewhere. Finally, it was the usher uncle who helped him with the luggage.

Nowadays,unless bopian, I will not fetch Indian passengers. Other cabbies also know abt how chao kuan Indians are. My ex hirer have to drive one to the NPP cos' he don't want to pay him for the fare.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun believe that there is loyalty trait in indians:rolleyes:

btw, there is one Indian man staying above my flat, whoa lan eh! got once, He saw me taking over shift from my hirer,gave me the belittle look,like driving a cab damn sia suah! And the best part he hangs around with the grassroot leaders in my vicinity. :oIo:

If you are a cabbie and you are British these Indians would grovel before you instead like true loyal subjects should. :biggrin::p

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal

I feel like making more friends with Indians so that we can go around and give ass drivers hell on earth.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun believe that there is loyalty trait in indians:rolleyes:

btw, there is one Indian man staying above my flat, whoa lan eh! got once, He saw me taking over shift from my hirer,gave me the belittle look,like driving a cab damn sia suah! And the best part he hangs around with the grassroot leaders in my vicinity. :oIo:

So you are both... brothers. So why should brothers discriminate against each other?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in my past few years as a taxi driver, the worst passengers are Indian men. Indian women still ok. Indian men, whether drunk or sober,they are fucking snakes! :oIo:

Bro sympathesize with you. FIlthy shit skin kelings are like this. The worst filth ever on the face of the planet. The saddest thing about the situation in sg is that it's racist to report stuff like this to the media. No matter how fucked up shit skins behave somehow they always hide behind racism despite them being the wrong doers. Of course if chinese behaved like that it's okay to report this to the entire world.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

keling shit skins will never ever improve their fucked up behavior. You see whenever ppl talk about their behavior they won't say sorry we won't act like this next time, they'll always say it's the other party's fault, then the racism issue comes in again cos as you know only chinese ppl are capable of racism and any chinese that speaks out of this type of fucked up behavior is a racist.