• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to see Impiana at East Ledang today..

2 bedders selling at around RM600K..felt claustrophobic with the narrow hallways..based on this price, dont see much upside in the near future even with Educity/Medini etc..

if can rent for RM2500 per month...nett off RM400 (quite high) for maintenance and another RM200 for misc expenses...end up with just RM1900 per month or 3.8% pa returns...when compared to SG deposit rates, its good but realised that M'sia banks are already giving about 3.3 to 3.65% p.a for FD.....

i think maybe better to just put in M'sia FD and save all the hassle...

Bro I wont buy because it is 2 rm condo , not because rental is rm2,500 . If it is std size landed custer / terrace , even if can only rent for rm1500/= I will buy immediately ! Hence , I concluded that Nusajaya buyers dont really look at rental when making purchase of their dream house ! Didnt you buy BH cluster at 560K , can rent out easily at 2500/= ? I think if you are using your rental yield formula , you wont be buying liao . I think the magic formula for people like us is HDB rental income > than JB landed 2nd home can liao. !

Last edited:

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro I wont buy because it is 2 rm condo , not because rental is rm2,500 . If it is std size landed custer / terrace , even if can only rent for rm1500/= I will buy immediately ! Hence , I concluded that Nusajaya buyer dont really took at rental when making purchase of their dream house ! Didnt you buy BH cluster at 560K , can rent out easily at 2500/= ? I think if you are using your rental yield formula , you wont be buying liao .

Yes bro. BH is for own stay..thats why space/land is top consideration..rental yield was not a factor.

Now backside itchy looking at something to invest for rental income...when i look at impiana's location,...thought it might be something worth looking..however after seeing the insides, kinda disappointed.

cheers.

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
For puteri harbour, I was told that they will have their own customs for ferry services directly to RCC. And apparently the plan is quite firm. That being the case, no added advantage for locating it at Kota/puteri? Moreover, it's so close to second link?

I think it should be some where nearly to causeway to ease it. One, causeway is so old Liao. The road condition is so bad now. It's not level, especially the lorry lanes, and lots of pot holes. EDL will make it worse.

When I visited a developer from eastern iskandar, one agent said likely the 3rd bridge will be proposed in pasir gudang again. It's all hearsay. Noone knows exactly but just a guess. Feasibility wise and rationally, pasir gudang should be the 3rd link but I know that idea was being killed in 2006. Nonetheless, the agent said the proposal has been reopened for study :-) it's all hearsay. Don't quote me.

Grago bro - able to check if there is any possibility from pasir gudang / tanjong puteri with 1km distance?

bro..if u check the posting sometime back...some bros here..me included have placed our bets on the link from punggol/seletar to pasir gudang liao....

cheers.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
For puteri harbour, I was told that they will have their own customs for ferry services directly to RCC. And apparently the plan is quite firm. That being the case, no added advantage for locating it at Kota/puteri? Moreover, it's so close to second link?

I think it should be some where nearly to causeway to ease it. One, causeway is so old Liao. The road condition is so bad now. It's not level, especially the lorry lanes, and lots of pot holes. EDL will make it worse.

When I visited a developer from eastern iskandar, one agent said likely the 3rd bridge will be proposed in pasir gudang again. It's all hearsay. Noone knows exactly but just a guess. Feasibility wise and rationally, pasir gudang should be the 3rd link but I know that idea was being killed in 2006. Nonetheless, the agent said the proposal has been reopened for study :-) it's all hearsay. Don't quote me.

Grago bro - able to check if there is any possibility from pasir gudang / tanjong puteri with 1km distance?

Bro DoA, sorry I don't have surveying tools lah, I had a look at the interactive map on Onemotoring website, gauge with my expert eye without my glasses on of course......:biggrin: and out of curiosity started zoming in on the coastline of Johor/SG. wondering where 3rd link might be located..... Recalling what I read, the comment about being a tunnel and 1KM or less in length would discount Tanjung Puteri/Pasir Gudang area as the areas are much longer that the Causeway and Tuas...... Economically it would be much more feasible to have the 3rd link between these 2 existing links as the traffic flow would sustain the fees/toll that would definitely be put in place to pay for the 3rd link:(.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haiyo, go get LASIK done. What r u waiting for? Then u won't need glasses. U will see JB more beautifully too, after u get the LASIK haha

Bro yonglip has just mentioned that the bet is on pasir gudang area. It's the best bet. I will put my bet there too. The development in eastern side is also coming up like mushroom. Worth checking out if u guys haven't been to. I have mentioned some of the names in my earlier posts :-)

Bro DoA, sorry I don't have surveying tools lah, I had a look at the interactive map on Onemotoring website, gauge with my expert eye without my glasses on of course......:biggrin: and out of curiosity started zoming in on the coastline of Johor/SG. wondering where 3rd link might be located..... Recalling what I read, the comment about being a tunnel and 1KM or less in length would discount Tanjung Puteri/Pasir Gudang area as the areas are much longer that the Causeway and Tuas...... Economically it would be much more feasible to have the 3rd link between these 2 existing links as the traffic flow would sustain the fees/toll that would definitely be put in place to pay for the 3rd link:(.

Last edited:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro..if u check the posting sometime back...some bros here..me included have placed our bets on the link from punggol/seletar to pasir gudang liao....

cheers.

Should be puggol / seletar to PG lah if they ever built one . That is the only way to lift up that area.

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
some bros here may not know what is happening at sleepy seletar these days...visit the place (just key seletar airport in your GPS) and you will be amazed at the scale of the aerospace industry the SG govt is developing there...from here, if one is to literally throw a stone across the straits (about 1KM), it will land exactly at Pasir Gudang..marrying the 2 together will be a match made in heaven. haha.

cheers.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes the seletar aerospace park. Rolls Royce is there mah ...

some bros here may not know what is happening at sleepy seletar these days...visit the place (just key seletar airport in your GPS) and you will be amazed at the scale of the aerospace industry the SG govt is developing there...from here, if one is to literally throw a stone across the straits (about 1KM), it will land exactly at Pasir Gudang..marrying the 2 together will be a match made in heaven. haha.

cheers.

Last edited:

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro investor, u have my bets too :-) btw, do u know if this plan of 3rd link will be announced in jan too?

Bro Investor, you could be right, BUT the supporting infrastructure would be additional cost as would have to upgrade access roads to there.

Bro DoA, Lasik cannot afford lah, invested too much in Nusajaya oredy.... waiting for the BOOM, not the bang, bang sort OK, then buy GOLD rim specs.....:biggrin:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh gold rim ... U wanna look like those "se pek pek" meh? U have good taste in buying houses. U better buck up on fashion sense too lol ... (no offense to those wearing gold rim, just teasing grago bro :p)

Bro Investor, you could be right, BUT the supporting infrastructure would be additional cost as would have to upgrade access roads to there.

Bro DoA, Lasik cannot afford lah, invested too much in Nusajaya oredy.... waiting for the BOOM, not the bang, bang sort OK, then buy GOLD rim specs.....:biggrin:

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Punggol likely. Seletar, I won't think So. It's high class industrial park in the making there. Will have security and traffic Concerns if they open up. Existing links are linking to tuas and woodlands which is not so prime ...

Should be puggol / seletar to PG lah if they ever built one . That is the only way to lift up that area.

Last edited:

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh gold rim ... U wanna look like those "se pek pek" meh? U have good taste in buying houses. U better buck up on fashion sense too lol ...

Hello, money first then gucci, or maybe LV rims ( does LV do spec rims.......) Chanel cannot lah, Lagerfeld look very scary in Chanel rims. Don't want to scare people.....:eek:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha ... Never mind scaring people. U have already scared me trying to imagine it lol

Ask ur secretary to call LV and check for u. I personally have not seen it before. Fake one maybe have haha

Hello, money first then gucci, or maybe LV rims ( does LV do spec rims.......) Chanel cannot lah, Lagerfeld look very scary in Chanel rims. Don't want to scare people.....:eek:

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha ... Never mind scaring people. U have already scared me trying to imagine it lol

Ask ur secretary to call LV and check for u. I personally have not seen it before. Fake one maybe have haha

Fake one ar, then must go to Bangkok to find it, like my GOLD ROLEK.......

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh grago bro? Don't understand leh. I said something wrong? Just in case I did, I deleted Liao. U better delete too :smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.