• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OBU. "Who is the CHAMPION who came out with this idea?"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just another dimwit stealing a living in the PAP regime. Many of their kind around, and your taxpayer money is feeding them.

Two decades of the Useless Son in charge has culminated into this. Expect more baffling and vexing instances like this in many other situations. :cool:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ultimate aim is to start tracking n charging the moment you start your car. Distance based charge. Happy that you guys voted PAP ?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am a senior citizen, and if I need to fiddle with the cashcard when I am driving alone, how the fuck do they expect me to do that without extreme discomfort and inconvenience?!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must be Simply Go Chee Hong Tat, Again! Sack that useless fucker lah.
I believe that it is preferred and beneficial to have MPs from various segments of the community, instead of having a significant majority from the scholars, senior civil servants, senior SAF and SPF officers.
We have seen several of them who should not be there.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a senior citizen, and if I need to fiddle with the cashcard when I am driving alone, how the fuck do they expect me to do that without extreme discomfort and inconvenience?!

Fiddle with the cash card while driving at high speed, maybe at a certain Tampines road junction.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I believe that it is preferred and beneficial to have MPs from various segments of the community, instead of having a significant majority from the scholars, senior civil servants, senior SAF and SPF officers.
We have seen several of them who should not be there.
Most of us know that. But as you're aware, things are what they are by design, and will continue to be so. This is the status quo. What can we do, right? Except to vote opposition during GE.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Fiddle with the cash card while driving at high speed, maybe at a certain Tampines road junction.
No lah, will only touch the cashcard, glovebox, center console when my vehicle is stationary. I may be senile but I am not stupid!:biggrin:

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Fundamental Objective of Controlling Traffic Congestion, seems to be forgotten,
This model serves more, the purpose of Revenue-Generation for the Government instead.