• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OBU. "Who is the CHAMPION who came out with this idea?"

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
really idiot fucks. why lta always use these useless fucks. from simplydie to these kinds of fucktard ideas

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTA fuucked up with all the clowns and jiakliaobees inside. Allowed import of pmds then banned u from using. Implement Simplygo but cannot see value instant and now this, no human user friendly design.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it’s designed for tiko unkers who will find the sexcuse to fondle between chiobu milfy thighs that are seated at the passenger side. “sexcuse me ma’am, please let me insert my cock oops card in order for us to fark oops park and or dive oops drive.” sbf unkers should all approve.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Fundamental Objective of Controlling Traffic Congestion, seems to be forgotten,
This model serves more, the purpose of Revenue-Generation for the Government instead.
U drank the kool aid for too long lay. Widening lanes and building more roads is how u reduce congestion. That involves spending money. :unsure:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
remember the recent bus card fiasco?........these motherfuckers keep wasting the reserves because boh cheng hu
fucking free for all for these cronies

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
1715213421089.jpeg

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of us know that. But as you're aware, things are what they are by design, and will continue to be so. This is the status quo. What can we do, right? Except to vote opposition during GE.
Then, consider voting for individuals who do not dress in all white, when they are campaigning