• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pervert Uncle Exposed

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
mcTuYqC.jpg

I got on bus 76 this evening around 7pm, a stop before Parkway Parade, and sat at the front of a double decker bus (sidetrack: best seat in da haus!).

At the Parkway bus stop, this uncle (pictured) got on and sat his pervert *** on the seat next to me. Next thing I know, he whips out his phone and points it in my direction. I notice, and just as I turn towards him, his shutter goes off. Yes. CHIIII-CHAKKKKK. Phone wasn’t even on silent. AMATEUR!

Here, it is also worthy to note that I looked like ****. As shitty as anyone could look after an hour-long hot yoga class. Not even wearing indecent clothes — 3/4 length yoga pants, a sports top and a lot of sweat patches.

So naturally I had my doubts like, “surely this uncle is not taking a photo of me? I look gross and I smell even worse. WTF IS HE GOING TO STOMP ME FOR BEING GROSS?”

But then the more I thought about it, I was like, “Cannot be what. Can’t be that he was taking photos of Grand Mercure Roxy because the building is super ugly”.

After a panic tweet, I did what any Singaporean would do. I took picture of him. Sorry about the picture quality. The bus was really cold (good job, SBS. apart from this creepfest, the bus ride was very comfortable.). Also, unlike him, I wasn't very comfortable with taking creepy pictures of random ****ing strangers.

I guess he noticed because in the pic you can see him fiddling with his phone. He was probably raping me with his eyes, or deleting the picture. Or, y’know, BOTH.

While I was trying not to puke on the bus at the thought of him fapping to my face tonight, the pervert decided to take a nap. I decided I would man the **** up and not be fap material. Ryan Gosling, okay, but this dude? In the words of Kumar, "JUMP DOWN AND DIE".

Imagur link of my real-time Twitter updates of what followed, here: http://imgur.com/vdlKR1m

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what are you? A female or male? KNN. You neber say, how we gonna judge? If you're male, then he is gay lah. If you're female, he's normal what. Why you call him pervert?

And also, maybe he's taking a picture of himself. Knn. Cannot point at you and then take his own pic or what? You got double confirm he was taking yr pic or not?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe he's a world famous street photographer on a pro-tog cheap camera challenge.

[video=youtube;NGsmVw4tCWY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsmVw4tCWY[/video]

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh wad you talking about.... obviously its not me!!

You got read properly or not?

So what are you? A female or male? KNN. You neber say, how we gonna judge? If you're male, then he is gay lah. If you're female, he's normal what. Why you call him pervert?

And also, maybe he's taking a picture of himself. Knn. Cannot point at you and then take his own pic or what? You got double confirm he was taking yr pic or not?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Selena Soh is a self-absorbed bitch. If everyone who takes pictures of women on the streets is a pervert who deserves to be shouted down, then some of the world's most famous photographs would not have seen the light of day:

Robert-Doisneau-Photography-15.jpeg

Robert-Doisneau-Photography-French-Kiss.jpg

Was the world-renowned street photographer Robert Doisneau a pervert then?

Self-important prig.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know this guy. He stays at Serangoon and a very nice, friendly chap, very helpful and always willing to help the weak and frail.
He's also a very accomplished musician of the erhu and he paints alot. You can find him frequenting the art galleries at Chinatown Pt and other places. He's also very reliable and will go the extra mile to do whatever tasks he set out to finish. He got a very beautiful wife whom he married 25 years ago and he dotes on his only child. They just came back from a trip to Hawaii, and from what I know, is a very happy and warm family.

I can go dig out more info on this chap...but he does not seem to me a pervert. Maybe I'm wrong, but I know this guy many years already. I can vouch for his character and his friends can vouch for him too. :biggrin:

krangko

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is against the law to snap picture of people on the street be they ladies, girls , males and females, pretty or less endowed human?

It almost akin to saying cannot stare at sexily dressed females along Orchard Rd....

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You and him go take picture together too?

I know this guy. He stays at Serangoon and a very nice, friendly chap, very helpful and always willing to help the weak and frail.
He's also a very accomplished musician of the erhu and he paints alot. You can find him frequenting the art galleries at Chinatown Pt and other places. He's also very reliable and will go the extra mile to do whatever tasks he set out to finish. He got a very beautiful wife whom he married 25 years ago and he dotes on his only child. They just came back from a trip to Hawaii, and from what I know, is a very happy and warm family.

I can go dig out more info on this chap...but he does not seem to me a pervert. Maybe I'm wrong, but I know this guy many years already. I can vouch for his character and his friends can vouch for him too. :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You and him go take picture together too?

Not illegal to take pictures, but illegal to pass unsubstantiated remarks on someone that only serves to slander someone characters and make oneself seem so angelic and pious, but NOT. If I'm the chap and know what Selena Goh is doing with the pic, I'll file a civil suit on her. I doubt she has money to fight a legal battle. More like she will kneel down to suck my dick to beg for forgiveness. LOL

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal

sure or not.... dont talk cock le