• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

phucked up prc

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

China forcefully harvests organs from detainees, tribunal concludes​

China's organ transplant trade is worth $1 billion a year, according to a tribunal.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
The organs of members of marginalized groups detained in Chinese prison camps are being forcefully harvested — sometimes when patients are still alive, an international tribunal sitting in London has concluded.

Some of the more than 1.5 million detainees in Chinese prison camps are being killed for their organs to serve a booming transplant trade that is worth some $1 billion a year, concluded the China Tribunal, an independent body tasked with investigating organ harvesting from prisoners of conscience in the authoritarian state.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The organs of members of marginalized groups detained in Chinese prison camps are being forcefully harvested — sometimes when patients are still alive, an international tribunal sitting in London has concluded.

Some of the more than 1.5 million detainees in Chinese prison camps are being killed for their organs to serve a booming transplant trade that is worth some $1 billion a year, concluded the China Tribunal, an independent body tasked with investigating organ harvesting from prisoners of conscience in the authoritarian state.

I wont be surprised if future medical breakthroughs come from China and Russia where they can conduct human trials and experiments without oversight and ethics etc.

The only thing holding back perhaps is the people doing the research. They need to be up to par.

But we shall see. I think much of medical science has stagnated because it is basically impossible to do any meaningful breakthrough research with all the ethics and what nots.

Yes good. Safe for patient. But you are not going to find anything if you don't push the boundaries.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wont be surprised if future medical breakthroughs come from China and Russia where they can conduct human trials and experiments without oversight and ethics etc.

The only thing holding back perhaps is the people doing the research. They need to be up to par.

But we shall see. I think much of medical science has stagnated because it is basically impossible to do any meaningful breakthrough research with all the ethics and what nots.

Yes good. Safe for patient. But you are not going to find anything if you don't push the boundaries.
But they rob the kidneys of those while alive.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Breaking news! Gleneagles Hospital in Singapore is a valued customer of the China organs harvesting association. It has been found out Gleneagles had regularly purchased cheap organs from China and sold it to rich foreign client at 100 times the costs! This is scandalous!

**Ralders Times**

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Breaking news! Gleneagles Hospital in Singapore is a valued customer of the China organs harvesting association. It has been found out Gleneagles had regularly purchased cheap organs from China and sold it to rich foreign client at 100 times the costs! This is scandalous!

**Ralders Times**
Wake up , still in denial.

"United Nations Concerned About Organ Harvesting In China" https://www.forbes.com/sites/ewelin...oncerned-about-organ-harvesting-in-china/amp/

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
In June 2021, a group of U.N. independent experts expressed their concerns at allegations of organ harvesting carried out on minority groups including Falun Gong practitioners, Uyghurs, Tibetans, Muslims and Christians, in detention in China. According to the statement, the experts, including Mr. Fernand de Varennes, Special Rapporteur on minority issues; Mr. Ahmed Shaheed, Special Rapporteur on freedom of religion or belief; Mr. Nils Melzer, Special Rapporteur on torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment, received “credible information that detainees from ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities may be forcibly subjected to blood tests and organ examinations such as ultrasound and x-rays, without their informed consent; while other prisoners are not required to undergo such examinations. The results of the examinations are reportedly registered in a database of living organ sources that facilitates organ allocation.”

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

**Ralders Times**
I am not anti china citizens.

Ccp is not China citizens.
China citizens are not ccp.

Ccp holding it citizens as hostages.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
That fucker is a staunch tiong dog.

Aiyah don't be so hard and judgmental.

I think earlier I was chatting with you about dictators and you were saying those who are not complaining are those who benefit from the regime right?

It is natural one. Those people who have lots of business and dealings with China and doing well because of those business contacts will naturally support China. Or USA. Or Singapore. Or Europe.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah don't be so hard and judgmental.

I think earlier I was chatting with you about dictators and you were saying those who are not complaining are those who benefit from the regime right?

It is natural one. Those people who have lots of business and dealings with China and doing well because of those business contacts will naturally support China. Or USA. Or Singapore. Or Europe.
Staunch tiong dog is right words to use.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am not anti china citizens.

Ccp is not China citizens.
China citizens are not ccp.

Ccp holding it citizens as hostages.
And where did you learn that CCP is holding Chinese citizen hostages, which news outlet is that? Is there a real China person you know personally who tells you that? Cos I personally know a couple of hundreds and I deal with them everyday.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
And where did you learn that CCP is holding Chinese citizen hostages, which news outlet is that? Is there a real China person you know personally who tells you that? Cos I personally know a couple of hundreds and I deal with them everyday.
Are u in china or sg now?