• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Richer & Poorer Surnames..

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim also good surname. Don't do much work still get paid highly.

LimSweeSay.jpg

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I have met many also who proudly proclaim their double barreled surnames. That's why I found your post so funny. These SPGs don't realize they are a laughingstock.

Even worse are those whose names read like pure western names and surnames on paper but when you meet them, they are some tanned skinned slant eyed skinny women with Botox on their super cheena faces who speak with an undiscernable accent (mix of American, British, Aussie, and what have you).

And their husband is always some sort of fat middle aged ang moh prick who works for a bank or some western financial con job firm.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lim also good surname. Don't do much work still get paid highly.

Of course LIM is a good surname.
LIM BAN LIM was a famous Singaporean.
LIM CHIN SIONG was another Noted person.
What about LIM KIT SIANG and LIM GUAN ENG of Malaysia.
LIM CHU KANG was also a great person.
Malaysia once had the Formidable Ms PG LIM
I love my humble Ah Lim whose chicken rice is cheap and delicious.
To me Ah Lim is a GEM

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes I have met many also who proudly proclaim their double barreled surnames. That's why I found your post so funny. These SPGs don't realize they are a laughingstock.

Even worse are those whose names read like pure western names and surnames on paper but when you meet them, they are some tanned skinned slant eyed skinny women with Botox on their super cheena faces who speak with an undiscernable accent (mix of American, British, Aussie, and what have you).

And their husband is always some sort of fat middle aged ang moh prick who works for a bank or some western financial con job firm.

hi there

1. bro, exactly!
2. spot on.