• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam's announcement abt IP addresses and mod apointment is a compromise.....

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
to outside pressure? Won't be surprised if it turns out true. Sam is to cyberworld what Thailand is to geopolitics? Blowing with the wind?:( What a master!:cool:

AlphaLover

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is good because you ungrateful anti-government reactionaries would exercise greater responsibility in what you post.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is senior forumer speak. We are not worthy the enlightenment.

I give you permission to reverentially put your nose into my arse when I majestically turn around to give you a blast of royal whiff!...LOL....LOL

Last edited:

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a simpleton. Please elaborate.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

TS, me also don't understand.

Why compromise? If ah leong is supposed to be overseas together with his barang, why he need to act pray, leh?

You mean ah cheng is so powderful that leong has to do it?

Wah lao eh, this is something China must 100% learn to be master of the web - No more loose mouths or fingers. Wonderful, leh.

Can some light be shorn along the dark tunnel to lead other bros towards enlightenment? pray, pray, pray....:confused::rolleyes::p

PS - Or, finally another possibility that comes to mind, it is always money, money, money that makes the world go around and superman can reverse the time around!!!:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here u go..

:oIo:

decimal: 3390959929
hostname: 202.29.241.57
isp: uninet
org: uninet
services: confirmed proxy server
type: broadband
assignment: static ip
state/region: krung thep
city: bangkok

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok my IP address is 184.73.185.162 :oIo::biggrin:

decimal: 3091839394
hostname: ec2-184-73-185-162.compute-1.amazonaws.com
isp: amazon.com
org: amazon.com
services: none
type: corporate
state/region: virginia
city: ashburn

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
decimal: 3091839394
hostname: ec2-184-73-185-162.compute-1.amazonaws.com
isp: amazon.com
org: amazon.com
services: none
type: corporate
state/region: virginia
city: ashburn

And there are people here who think the PAP will pay big money to buy this sort of absolutely useless information. :rolleyes: