• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer received kindness from wanton mee stall which only accepts cash

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

s-ghost :​

Recently someone tried to name and shame a stall-holder for accepting only cash. Today I received nothing but kindness from one such stall.
Ordered 4 packs of wanton mee at a nondescript coffeeshop while running late in fetching my son and realised I only had $7 cash in my wallet. The lady stall-holder said she didn’t have Paynow. Looking at my panic-stricken face, she said “你下次有过来时才还吧!” In gratitude, I told her I would leave my handphone number with her so that she could rest assured I would definitely come back to pay her tomorrow. She replied nonchalantly “不用啦!几时都可以。最重要你们先吃得饱!”
❤️

There is an old school charm in some of these so called “backward” stalls. It’s called 人情味! Sometimes this is what keeps customers coming back and not whether the stall has kept up with times.
By the way the portion of this stall’s wanton mee shocked me! Only $4
1f61b.png

不但暖心还真的饱腹哦!
❤️

津味云吞鸡爪面 (Jin Wei Wanton Chicken Feet Noodle)
807 Yishun Ring Road coffeeshop

329937341_565224755562420_4797791658628260844_n.jpg

Edit : Why does this photo look exactly the same as Ho Ching's photo? Turns out both Ho Ching and s-ghost were quoting from the same person
‎Sun Meilan‎

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...ly-accept-cash-serves-more-than-food.6873564/

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some fucker donch know that everytime you tap your card, the bank collects from the store operator $0.12 being merchant fees.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some fucker donch know that everytime you tap your card, the bank collects from the store operator $0.12 being merchant fees.

And the data from your trivial purchases is tracked and traced and then sold to the highest bidder. Big Data is the gold rush of this era. :cool: