• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - LHL: ‘I am stepping down as PM but I am not stopping work ok!’ noting that several people had wished him a happy retirement

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many sinkies reach retirement eat yrself only pap still draw salary till they die bit 70% still happ, struggling, lol

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to replace him with CECA
yMlGfO6.jpg

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's see if Lawren got balls to use the state machinery to 'fix' Ah Loong once he gets the PM powers

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He still didn't get the public message and sentiments about him. Denial is the mother of all evils. Let's hope LW is not just another seat warmer for who is to come soon after.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dare to defy the dark side? They will pick a fight with you even if reach out a friendly hand. Just like what happened to Russia.
If Russia is not an ally, they will kick them out of UN. Divide and conquer is the motto and I guess you have watch too much tv propaganda.

If your understanding with the world is what the TV is projecting, that already explained whether you were brainwashed or not lol

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes you can spend more time playing mahjong at the void deck with your grassroots porlumpars now.

Y6Ll9mg.jpeg

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
1952-2004.....everyday chobolan try to masturbate but cant find his cock
2004-2024.....everyday chobolan do nothing till the country is in a mess
2024 onwards.....too lazy and useless until died of doing nothing
FUCK HIS CHEEBYE

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Work? What kind of work has he done in the past 2 decades?

He will become another useless eater once he steps down.