• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SMRT CEO - Merchant Saw is a crony in disguise

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Re: Saw hiring own “kakis” after she became SMRT CEO

YeoMengHin.jpg

He looks gayish. Reminds me of the late Freddie Mercury.

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Saw hiring own “kakis” after she became SMRT CEO

Of course the CEO will appoint kakilang to work under him. Tell me who is daft enough to recruit someone who will go against him.

Even in a forum like this, you have forummers "grooming" kakilang, let alone big corporations.

Sure you can critique the CEO and his team's performance, but not the manner he chose his team.

666, it's your turn! :biggrin:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
[ the last straw came when some of my junior staffs was not satisfied with the way they were graded and the amount they got compare to what their bosses got. They brough it up to the union and HR . . . . . . . . . ]

these guys must be joking or dreaming or simply no brain.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got brain, at least put in on record even if nothing is done.

[ the last straw came when some of my junior staffs was not satisfied with the way they were graded and the amount they got compare to what their bosses got. They brough it up to the union and HR . . . . . . . . . ]

these guys must be joking or dreaming or simply no brain.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

jackww

The best way to ensure security is to change your IP often by having a secure VPN connection. Vpn can change the entire way you handle business, making your entire network more effective.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Lines Were Hell

In reality DFS booted the inept Saw, an underperformer who relied on relations to get to where she is now.

True to her old tricks, Saw immediately rewarded her patrons by juicing up profits, not by providing better transit or bus service but using gimmicks.

Merchant Saw merely open up empty spaces at MRT stations and bus interchanges for rental income.

Saw has the gall to blame stupid peasants for clogging the interchanges because of their crass habits whole boarding trains.

To prove that her political support remains intact, Saw ensured that newly open Circle Line Dhoby Gaut interchange station has smallest capacity to max profits and reduce construction costs. The human jam was a joke on the opening day but Saw simply smile and order more shark fin soup for lunch. The reason was obvious, two days later, Minion of State Josephine Teo told stupid peasants that capacity forecasts are never accurate and smelling each others' odour and groping women will be the key features for all transit lines.

Merchant Saw is an avid reader of jewish business magazines. One recent trick she learnt is to import cheaper engineers and technicans from surrounding basket cases e.g. Pinoyland, Burma. What a greedy lass she is? The PTC has always rubber stamped her demands for fare hikes and using cheap Pinoys and the timing of the record 2 day transit shutdown cannot be unrelated.

First crass transport award is awarded to SMRT ! Congratulations to LTA's Lewd Ter (Pig) Fuck.

I told you, rite ! That f**kin CCL and NEL were so small OMG ! When I went to take a look at them, I was shocked.

If the COE skyrocket again, maybe I had to forgo a car one day (not worth paying PAP salaries, can save a lot), I may try taxis instead. Now, people are complaining hard to get a cab.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Steve Jobs wasn't any good at circuit design either but that didn't stop him from building the most valuable technology company on the face of this earth.:rolleyes:

Your statement displays your shocking ignorance of what is required to be a good CEO.

As usual you failed to engaged your brain before opening your gap.