• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Attracts Women 101

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Women are not attracted to "nice guys"
Guys are usually nice, but their main objectives of being nice, is to answer the call of nature, they have only one goal.....the hole.

2. Women are attracted to things that cannot be initially seen by the human eye
The money in the men wallets, the credit cards they have, the cars they drive, the properties they owned.

3. Women are more attracted to men who knows how to handle themselves quite well
They do not PCC, when they see , an attractive female...they know how to HANDle themselves.

Ha ha ha ha ha

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because you are trying to understand a sinkie woman. Try a foreign lady and you will learn more.

stop pimping your thai prostitute ladyboy gf here:oIo::oIo:

marketing your thai ladyboys as 'foreign lady' doesn't make him/her more sellable/fuckable .:oIo::oIo:

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
every girls is different
you must uses different ways to opens her oysters
the most important skills is to listens to her , compliments her and show you support her
tell her she is special , and then ignore her for 2 days

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
every girls is different
the most important skills is to listens to her , compliments her and show you support her

why is your son leethabar gay and beat u up? he listens to your advice to open up oysters?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
every girls is different

But all 'oysters' are the same ,except for freshness & elasticity!:biggrin:

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
why is your son leethabar gay and beat u up? he listens to your advice to open up oysters?

mr Ang , Tahsar like that is becuase its his and my karmas and i cannot changes it
i am also very fits and goodlooking , he is not likes me at all

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
But all 'oysters' are the same ,except for freshness & elasticity!:biggrin:

mr Ha , actually sometimes i also thinks like you
but the fun is to opens the oysters
eat many times leow can be sian , but opening is fun
it is a challenges that take skills

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because you are trying to understand a sinkie woman. Try a foreign lady and you will learn more.

you mean like a thai woman who have different farang boyfriends to send them money every month ? they are famous for this excuse " my mother , father sick ..and i need $ .

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you mean like a thai woman who have different farang boyfriends to send them money every month ? they are famous for this excuse " my mother , father sick ..and i need $ .

That is because only losers mixed up with women who are like that. You mean sinkies often get screwed this way? i am not surprise if it does.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is because only losers mixed up with women who are like that. You mean sinkies often get screwed this way? i am not surprise if it does.

fuck u lah CB KIa tonychat,

your can only attract ah neh with dicks.:oIo::oIo: